Thursdays 8:00 PM on The CW
The-vampire-diaries
2548 posts
Redoktober

THE FUCK!

Posted at
2425 posts

Do you think JP wrote KC badly on purpose to make DE look good or ruin Caroline's character but she didn't expect such positive fan reaction? And she keeps writing more corny scenes but fanbase just increased. And now that it's rivaling DE she's moving klaus to TO. Or she really thinks her writings good. 

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

The pop. of that ship has nothing to do with him leaving, and there hasn't been a corny scene since 4x07 LBR

Posted at
2425 posts

I meant all season 3 and some of season 4. Why write other ships dark and KC so fluffy? Just odd to me 

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
What ships are dark on this show? They're all fluff and the trio of doom is the fluffiest
Posted at
2425 posts

DE isn't fluffy IMO. At least not pony drawing "you're full of light" hummingbirds speech fluff. Stelena is pretty angsty most of the time. But with KC besides two or three moments they're cute. I just want them to be more dark and dangerous. Still like them tho. 

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

@nicfanz: you're trying to insert reason where there is none. KC and DE are not written to parallel one another. KC was simply given light moments where it suited.

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

I do think that E and C contrast each other as characters, and that's where all the KC vs DE theories come from.

As far as JP goes, I think she used to be (and maybe still is) one of those women who thinks that female characters need to be all that is good and kind in the world to be related too. Even when they're mean it has to be for a reason out of their control (i.e.: Elena dumped Stefan because of the sire bond). While JP may have disliked Caroline in the beginning, I think now she understands that imperfection is what draws people to Caroline. JP's vision of what makes good female leads is fucked up. And that's why you have the E and DE portrayed one way, and the C in KC portrayed in another way. C's a bit of an anomaly to her I think. Camille's little description illustrates this. The differences you see in the ships are may actually be the differences in E and C. If that makes sense? idk if it does, but yeah :D

Posted at

I LOVE U GLEN

I love you too twin

'

@gayatri, im over it lmao  just woke up I was in a troll mood last night

and @red seriously, darling you need to cut it down, you'll end up at plec's size

Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

and @red seriously, darling you need to cut it down, you'll end up at plec's size

Luv you but WTF! Watch yourself Glen. This isn't a rest stop toilet where you can air all your shit. 

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad