Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes
Is it just me or have a lot of people started to ship steroline romantically?I swear i've never seen this much of romantic steroline on my dash before.
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes
i mean seriously.
Posted at

it was big in s2, but it died down in s3. 

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes
Because of their lack of scenes?Bc suddenly there seems to be an onslaught of Steroline manips,photosets,gifsets etc etc on my dash.You really have to be a Caroline hater to ship her with Stefan.srsly
Posted at

still can't; get over fabulousness of Snow's cloaks. 

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

The Fandom Mental Hospital

Sherlock: Stood naked on the table with just a sheet wrapped around them, probably threatening to jump

Harry Potter: Running around in a cape, brandishing a stick

Doctor Who: Staring at the statue in the corner, unblinking

Avengers: Running around grabbing everyone's ass

Supernatural: Rocking and drooling in the corner, trying to exorcise anyone who comes close.

The Vampire Diaries: Sitting at a table, scribbling Julie Plec's name on a piece of paper and muttering to themselves about "Why, Julie, why? Why? Why, Julie? Why? Why? Julie? Why?"

LMFAO.

Posted at
2425 posts

Steroline would be the worst couple since Forwood. Imagine all the boring and judgyness plus there's no sexual chemistry. It's like watching brother and sister date.

I just went to the Klaus wiki page and there's a lot of KC hate there. I really think Klaus fans hate Klaroline with a passion while Caroline fans tend to like it because I don't see any hate on her page.

Posted at
2425 posts

The arguments I see is that Caroline is too judgy and Klaus has gone soft. They think he should be with someone (i.e. Camille) who accepts him and tries to make him better without judging. I never posted there but I actually posted something today. Caroline is judgmental yes but doesn't she have the right to be? Klaus hurt her friends and ruined Tyler's life not to mention tried to kill her three times. Of course she's going to judge him. If Klaus did the same thing to Camille (unless she's stupid) she would judge him too. It seems most Klaus fans just want a doormat for Klaus and lets him do whatever he wants with no opinion.

And some other fans there don't want Caroline with Klaus because he hurt her too much and she'd be like Elena to accept him. They want him with someone new that has no ties to MF and doesn't know the extent of his evilness. I guess like a clean slate which actually makes sense. Because really only someone who hasn't endured Klaus' torture could learn to love him. Unless Klaus compelled Caroline to forget everything he has done. But then she had to add in Caroline judges him too much and he doesn't deserve that. When she said in the beginning she doesn't want Caroline to accept him at all and listed the reasons why. It's just so confusing. And it goes back to my first point. Anyone who endured what Caroline had to from Klaus will be judgmental and bitchy because he made her life a living hell. So if somehow a new girl likes Klaus it's only because he hasn't tried to kill her three times.

Posted at
2425 posts

Oh and someone is always on the Klaus/Caroline/Klaroline wiki page talking shit about Caroline. He/she said they used to be a Caroline fan and always defended her on tvfanatics.com. Which one of you is it?

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad