Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries

yusss!!!

Posted at

Gods can't wait till Bitten starts airing and every single tvd fangirl drops this shit. 

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

I don't think that's going to happen unless they change the leads name; Elena Michaels come on, people will be screaming "rip off" as much as uneducated twilight fans were when TVD first premiered.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

But in their defense TVDs pilot did give an Edward and Bella feel, difference being that Elena had a legit reason to mope.

Elena thought she finally found her “happily ever after” with her new love Clayton, but with one small bite, her life was changed forever and she was forced to survive life with the Pack as a werewolf. Years later, Elena has found refuge in Toronto, working as a photographer and dating a new man. But when bodies turn up in the backwoods of Stonehaven, the rural mansion that has served as a werewolf sanctuary for generations, the perfect life Elena has constructed begins to crumble. With the Pack threatened by an unknown predator, they turn to Elena for help. Caught between two worlds and two loves, Elena returns to Stonehaven out of duty, but once back in the fold she realizes that when push comes to shove, like any true alpha female, she’ll stop at nothing to defend her family.

lmao

Posted at
Its a "Women of Otherworld" book series adaptation so its automatically win. It has Elena who is blond and does not mess around , so its automatically win It has fucking Laura Vendervoort as the lead, so its even bigger fucking win

\

Posted at

And yeah, it has a shitload of fangirl bait male characters(sadly) so people will  move over to it

Posted at

side note being, L.Vandervoort would have been perfect casting for REAL book-tvd Elena gilbert

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

I will only be interested if/when they change the name, what other spn shows has the lead named as Buffy? And the book is 10 years younger than TVD's, I'm sure it's a good read but that's a pet peeve for me. Elena makes more sense to be a wolf name though when you consider the meaning 

Posted at

And this Elena is badass:

"‘Oh, and a word of advice?" She brought him down to eye level."You may think it’s clever to accuse a woman of being hysterical, but it’s only going to piss her off.

She dropped him. He landed on his ass, wheezing and clutching his throat. 

When she turned away, he muttered, "Bitch"

I looked at Elena.

"Note that he didn’t dare say that until you turned your back.They never do"

Posted at

Elena makes more sense to be a wolf name though when you consider the meaning well tbh it does make sense for TVD-books too considerin what is her heritage in there

But its INCREDIBLY common name. I know at least what 10?20? characters named Elena. 

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.