Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH, CULT IS DEAD ALREADY 

Posted at

Laura Vendervoort?I'm sorry who?

Oh i am sorry, just the actress who singlehandedly made the entire V reboot watchable and was one of only good things of latter seasons of smallville. 

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

I laughed so hard at Cult getting axed. Also sorry what the eff is V

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Holy shit she was Sadie Harrison, the only character I didn't want to punch on instant star 

Posted at
Cooling

LOL YAY @ Cult.

Posted at

I will find you and I will inflict on you every torture I can imagine. I’ll blind you and I’ll castrate you and I’ll burn you. But I won’t kill you. I won’t let you die. I’ll put you in hell and I’ll make you live there for the rest of your life.”"

Who wrote this shit, no snarky bitchy twenty something girl talks like that. add some flare into it my goood   what decade does this bitch live?    
Posted at

LOL YAY @ Cult.

I was about to say fushitomo fucky got fucked lmao

when I heard about this teen wolf/tvd ripoff

Posted at

when I heard about this teen wolf/tvd ripoffwrong - different age groups. 

That's like saying that Anne Rice Novels are same as Bram Stoker's novels or that true blood is like tvd.

Otherworld to teen wolf is what True blood is to tvd. 

Who wrote this shit, no snarky bitchy twenty something girl talks like that.

She is not just any snarky bitchy twenty something though(don't remember her age in the books but she is way past highschool time and has a stable and well-paid job). 

We are not talking about a schoolgirl. We are talking about a girl who is in love with local supernatural psychopath and to whom people being taken apart, limb by limb, finger by finger is just another boring day of her life. 

She is one of the most realistic and well written genre leads, hence the critical praise the Otherworld book series has got. 

Posted at

LOL

if this is going to be shown in CW then this will be a beauty and the beast rip off just blonder

with unrealistic dialogues.

Posted at

CW wishes it would have this kind of quality and don't you dare to compare this possible epicness(if the showrunners do not ruin it) with beauty and the beast trainwreck. 

There's only one beauty and the beast on tv shows and its not on cw. 

And I can't see how this has aything to do with that trainwreck, considering last time I checked, that concept requires one side of the pairing to be weak

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.