Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries

uhh I always used to say that she would have been PERFECT tvd-books-Elena

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Who wrote this shit, no snarky bitchy twenty something girl talks like that. add some flare into it my goood   what decade does this bitch live?

Ikr.It made me LOL.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

I guess Matt will be back on TVD now that Cult's cancelled.wonder what excuse they'll use to bring him back tho,not that it matters,bitches will be happy to have their Dalaric back,lol.

Posted at

it will be revealed that Silas is actually original/carebear hybrid, then his mother will appear and care alaric into existence, followed by Alaric/Elena having sex for no reason at all and Caroline accidentally cutting power to an entire hospital, getting evne more bad-writing deaths on her conscience in order to justify crackship.

excuse me now, I am going back to lost girl ship wars 

Posted at
2425 posts

LET'S MAKE A DEAL - Damon (Ian Somerhalder) and Stefan (Paul Wesley) try a brutal new approach to provoke Elena (Nina Dobrev) into turning her humanity back on, and Caroline (Candice Accola) is frustrated when her attempt to intervene backfires. When Elena figures out a way to call the Salvatore brothers' bluff, they call for backup from a surprising source. Matt (Zach Roerig) gives Rebekah (Claire Holt) some unsolicited advice on her life choices, and she tries to help him in return. Caroline has a confusing and dangerous encounter with Klaus (Joseph Morgan), and Katherine (Nina Dobrev) is suspicious when Bonnie (Kat Graham) makes her an offer that she promises will benefit them both. Darnell Martin directed the episode written by Michael Narducci & Rebecca Sonnenshine (#421).

http://www.thefutoncritic.com/listings.aspx?id=20130410cw10#ixzz2Q7345 uyR

Have you guys seen this is? Is Silas pretending to be Klaus?

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Silas is obviously gonna play as Klaus, the dude trolling these two is hilarious. Then Klaus will walk in on her and say gurl wut u doin; then Care will be all go awayyyy and he'll be all wut the eff did I do this time 

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Morgan hasn't been tweeting about the ship or show lately, he's usually always going "mwahahaha filming something u fukerz will like (;" so either the scenes aren't that good or writers told him to hush. Man I'm too drunk to type bless auto correct ok

Posted at
2425 posts

It's interesting they will have dangerous interaction then next episode "Happy Graduation, love." Ugh there better be good scenes in 4x21.

Posted at
2425 posts

Morgan hasn't been tweeting about the ship or show lately, he's usually always going "mwahahaha filming something u fukerz will like (;" so either the scenes aren't that good or writers told him to hush. Man I'm too drunk to type bless auto correct ok

He doesn't want to give Klaroline fans false hope.
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

I'm telling you it'll only be "dangerous" because of Silas, it'll be a reverse of 4x18 and the term "confusing" gives it away. Omg I can't wait to see Jomo play Silas. Hmm that's true he probably stopped tweeting since they're cray

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad