Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries
2425 posts

I think Silas will mess with Caroline's head and either threatens her or be really perverse/sick. Then when real Klaus steps in, she's all "I hate chuuu wahhh." Then they will have heart to heart and maybe a kiss or closure. Then he will stop by MF for graduation and gives her a plane ticket to Europe?

Posted at
2425 posts

Oh and why is everyone calling the KC fandom cray? When have we become worse than DE fanbase?

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

We became worse after gloating/celebrating/obsessing over that poll, and treating it as if it was Obama vs Romney. We were worse way before that though, only difference is that most KCers (despite what BN objects) don't tend to whitewash Klaus, but that doesn't make it any better since they like the idea of her dating a douche. I still find DE the worst so losing that poll was amusing for me, bahaha I'll never get over this line. 'Klarocheat can't win' LMAO.

I think Silas will comfort Caroline after her intervening with Elena backfires (going by the synopsis), then yeah she'll notice he's not Klaus, but I also don't know why Silas needs to troll Caroline, she doesn't have anything to do with the cure nor does Klaus since his brother has it 

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Also ship-at-first-sight needs to stop writing for the rest of her life 

Posted at
2425 posts

There is already speculation Silas will fall for her lmao. I will laugh my ass off if the writers take it that direction.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

If they're going to go in any other direction for her, it will be Stefan, which JP suddenly revealed that she ships. But that direction won't be long since Stefan is glued to the ToD. Also Silas looks like a comic book geek so he ain't gonna be paired with no one but Qetsiyah (gurl what's up with your taste buds)

Posted at
2425 posts

On wiki it said Qetsiyah was Silas' best friend who was secretly in love with him but he only had eyes for his human lover. I ain't shipping Silas with anyone after seeing his picture eww. I thought TVD only cast good looking people. And no to Steroline. Ugh I will stop watching if that happens.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
I ain't shipping Silas with anyone after seeing his picture eww. I thought TVD only cast good looking people   Lmfao what do you have against chunky people, watch the show before you judge cartman.  
Posted at
2425 posts

Lmfao what do you have against chunky people, watch the show before you judge cartman.

It's not that he's chunky. It's his face that I have a problem with.
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Lmao I sent his pic to Glenna on Skype and lost oxygen at her reaction. "this really? they let this on CW where uggos aren't allowed, what is this fat fuck" 

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad