Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
2425 posts

Not only Glenna but every board I've been on today called him ugly. He has some defenders that cry "Shallow" lol.

Posted at
2425 posts

I'm so disappointed in the Silas casting. Why couldn't they get Alex Pettyfer.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

I'm well aware his face was not a hit universally, laughed at reactions and um of course we're shallow? Why else would we still watch this show 

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Oh gosh I want to kill the blog smutalert, was the owner freaking dropped on her head 

Posted at
2425 posts

Why else would we still watch this show 

Hey now. I also watch for the first rate acting and my awesome ship Klarolineeeee.
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

LOL true 

Posted at

Why couldn't they get Alex Pettyfer.

LOL I would settle for him, I fapped to him while watching Magic Mike on repeat during my 8 hour flight to Sydney and back.

but I was imagining Alexandre Gaaskarth.

and once upon a time before Masquerade, I actually dont ship anything I just love the storyline.  LOL but I am still shallow because I am still tolerating this trainwreck

Posted at

Skaasgard fucking scandies,

they're better off with their first names or no names at all just look at them and fap

Posted at

asdasfadsafasdad, ONCE upon a time in wonderland pilot will be directed by  Ralph Hemecker(the dude who directed some of best OUAT episodes like "Queen Is Dead", "The Miller's Daughter" and "Hat Trick") 

Posted at

fuck you

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.