Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Hmm that's true he probably stopped tweeting since they're cray

Its prolly bc of Julie's latest interview.She negated everything he's said till now about the spin off and basically called it TVD 2.0

Posted at

fuck you

fuck me indeed

Posted at

uhh those two are the best characters everrrrrrr

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Am i the only one who's relieved this silas guy is  uggggly?I mean thats the only way he isn't going to be paired with Caroline/Elena.Prolly won't last for more than a season either.lol.we should be happy,why are you  guys crying?

Posted at

Am i the only one who's relieved this silas guy is uggggly?I mean thats the only way he isn't going to be paired with Caroline/Elena.Prolly won't last for more than a season either.don't get your hopes up. plec might think he is pretty. 

Posted at

seriously so far in terms of villains, tvd had total of 0.

don't expect these shitty writers to suddenly do something that would  make sense.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

uhh those two are the best characters everrrrrrrASDFGHJKL; I LOVE LOVE LOVE these two+ Regina.She is my Queen.lol.I wanna see her one up Snow before thier epic fight lol.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

So accurate.Atleast for nicfanz and me LOL

What the forwood fans see when tyler appears…

and what I see…

LMFAO

Posted at

as far as I am concerned, Regina already did, lol, by getting a moral high-ground. Now its time for Snow to do something :P

Posted at

yeah I know how you feel.

Every time Klaus was on screen, all I saw was:

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.