Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

as far as I am concerned, Regina already did, lol, by getting a moral high-ground. Now its time for Snow to do something :P

Lol,idk,i went on a OUAT marathon yesterday and i'm kind of high on Regina feels.she is sooo right,the charmings are just a bunch of hypocrites who'll never forgive her(who could blame them tho) and its just,my heart breaks for her everytime i see her alone in a corner.she just wants to love and be loved and vengeance but lets not got there 

Posted at
1581 posts
Danielle50

I also think the Charming are hypocrites and that is one of the main reasons why I cannot wait for Snow to go dark. Then they know they cannot judge Regina without looking at Snow.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

pffftt ypur opinon on Klaus is invalid.you're the one here who's biased and prolly blind as hell

Posted at

Well tbh, Charming himself is more of a moral compass - he sees Snow as someone who did good deeds and he sees Regina as someone who did bad deeds, but he is mostly okay around Regina when he can judge her as "good"(first half of season).  He does not even call himself "good" or "bad". 

The one who was a hypocrite was Snow, but frankly even that has less to do with Regina and more with Snow herself - reaffirming Regina is bad, helps Snow to think of herself as Good, thus not disappointing Eva, who Snow saw as absolute good(yet again we knew better considering Eva's behavior years before that).

Snow subconsciously can relate to Regina - you could see it in their dinner scene where Snow was all "choose a side" and "good does not do what you do", as well as "you tried for so long, why abandon it now?"(which is also question Snow herself too, I guess - since Snow was also someone who tried to be good for so long and is faced with moral conflict).

The denial Snow has is quite big - because accepting that she is flawed and not flawless, for Snow seems like disappointing Eva. So its less of true hypocrisy and more of an emotional scarring.

Overall - Snow has to accept that she is capable of evil and has done evil, while Regina has to accept that she is NOT simply a victim(which I guess will happen when she actually will get a taste of what Snow is capable of)

Posted at
Patri
742 posts
Am i the only one who's relieved this silas guy is  uggggly?I mean thats the only way he isn't going to be paired with Caroline/Elena.Prolly won't last for more than a season either.lol.we should be happy,why are you  guys crying?

LMAO That's exactly what i thought too.

Saw a lot of ugly crying on tumblr over Steroline. TVD is such a trainwreck now that nothing would surprise me, but I'm not sure if Pleccy was serious about that or was only trying to cater to their fans. Her interviews are usually all about teasing and fake hope, I don't put much stock in whatever she says any more.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

But its really Emma who annoys me the most,not Snow.I think after everything she'd done for them Regina did earn sometime with Henry,i know Emma wants the best for henry and all but she shouldn't have rejected her demand without even considering it even once.I know Emma's still finding her feet with Henry but its not like she rly knows anything about parenting either to be so judgy,not that its her fault but still.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Saw a lot of ugly crying on tumblr over Steroline.

Lol,what did she say?

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

"All I’ll say on the matter is I’ve been shipping them since episode 2 of season 2, when Stefan took her in the bathroom and told her she is going to be okay. So if I’M shipping them,” Plec says, laughing herself, “then maybe one day it’s a road that we can travel down."

But doesn't she say stuff like that all the time? lol

Posted at

Regina did earn sometime with Henry,i know Emma wants the best for henry and all but she shouldn't have rejected her demand without even considering it even once.I know Emma's still finding her feet with Henry but its not like she rly knows anything about parenting either to be so judgy,not that its her fault but still.The thing is - she doe snot just want "the best for henry - Regina ALSO is using the same excuse.  Emma does not want that "best" to be with Reigina and majority of antagonism form her towards Regina comes form that. 

Posted at
Charishma
2296 posts
Charishma

ugh, why Steroline? I love them, I do. But what t a way two trash two characters. And once the Originals leave, they will literally be the only two I enjoy lol. Hopefully she's just talking shit.

Silas looks intersting though. I expected someone with a more Native American look.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.