Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries
2296 posts
Charishma

I'm witholding judgement on the guy who plays Silas though. When I first saw what JM looked like, I was like, really?? this skinny brit is supposed to play Klaus?? so who knows. it might fit.

Posted at

holyyyyyy shit, just looked up the list of executive producers for Bitten.

We have:

J.B. Sugar - known for tv shows like "Whistler"(which had 2 awards won and 12 nominations) as well as "The Collector"(which had over 50 nominations and won 24 awards) and jPod(which won 4 awards and had 12 nominations) John Barbisan - known for Whistler, and The Collector, as well as The First Wave (nominated for primetime emmy) John Morayniss - known for Haven(6 nominations), The firm (6 nominations), Shattered(2 wins, 6 nominations) Grant Rosenberg - known for Lost Girl, The Listener, Eureka, The Outer Limits(won primetime emmy) , Poltergeist:The Legacy, 

1000% sure of the show being awesome now. 

Posted at

now this is how you fucking introduce a villain:

fucking badass.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

But doesn't she say stuff like that all the time? lol

Lying bitch,she used to hate Caroline at the time and even said she deserved to die or something.How in the hell did she ship her with her son?ugh.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

But doesn't she say stuff like that all the time? lol

Lying bitch,she used to hate Caroline at the time and even said she deserved to die or something.How in the hell did she ship her with her son then?ugh.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

I don't fap to Ian anymore but how cute is this?Lol

Posted at

pffftt ypur opinon on Klaus is invalid.you're the one here who's biased and prolly blind as hell

he's just jelly his wife prolly faps to nik   my partner hates nik too   and kitty i swear to god
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

GAYATRI. STAHP REPLYING TO THE OUAT SPAM. IT IS SO MUCH EASIER WHEN HE'S IGNORED AGHHHBVCXXJNNN I am sick of seeing this 29 year old man fanboy like a pre teen in here. 

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Lmao I just remembered even we all got hated for being so negative in the comments all the time, now look at them~ LMAO

http://www.tvfanatic.com/2013/04/the-vampire-diaries-episode-teaser-desperate-measures/

Posted at

GAYATRI. STAHP REPLYING TO THE OUAT SPAM. 

I am impossible to resist, dearie ;]

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad