Stelena

Klaroline

Forwood

Steroline

Mabekah

a hint of Kalijah

and who knows what else...

This is going to be so bad.

Hahaha no Hahaha no Lmao Hahaha no Hahaha no Gosh no COME ON    That sums up my whole reactions for the night 
Posted at

This is going to be so bad.

Isn't this a given, though, considering its tvd? :P

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Delena

Stelena

Klaroline

Forwood

Steroline

Mabekah

a hint of Kalijah

and who knows what else...

This is going to be so bad.

Plec has lost her mind.I mean i didn't expect much from her but  THIS??gosh.This is going to be such a disaster.lmao.I sometimes think she wants Tvd to get cancelled,why else would she write or let anyone write something that sounds worse than fanfiction.gawd.

Posted at
2425 posts

1. We’re getting a lot of questions about “Klaroline,” so… What’s going on there? Not a whole lot. There is a moment where it almost looks like Caroline and Klaus have a friendship or a shared fondness for one another, but I’ve got to be honest and say this is probably not the greatest episode for “Klaroline shippers”… although, Caroline does end up having a good prom night.

http://www.ksitetv.com/vampire-diaries/the-vampire-diaries-eight-things-about-pictures-of-you/21584

Let me guess. Forwood will declare their undying love for each other because Caroline is obsessed about Tyler's hybrid dick.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

That's like the only negative one lmao, dis show.

2. Klaroline Update: While we're sworn to secrecy about their storyline, we can say that someone notes that everyone's favorite blonde vamp has Klaus (Joseph Morgan) "wrapped around her finger." And Klaus proves it's true by the end of the hour, though he doesn't appear at prom. Come on, that's just be weird. 
Posted at
Patri
742 posts

Flora, you forgot the best one:

Start of Staroline?: Though Stefan shares a rather intimate moment with his ex Elena on the dance floor, he also shares a dance with his pal Caroline and the chemistry is definitely there between them. And it seems like they might be starting to notice…especially when Caroline tries to give Stefan advice on how to move on.

LMAO. I'm starting to believe that whoever said Plec hates Caroline was right. The way this is going, she will be worse than Elena by the end of season 5.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Yep, if she's getting all these moments with three different guys in one episode, then Plec either delusionally believes that is not MS'ing or she wants us to loathe the towns new GV. But really, they're aware of what we say about Elena. Kat called her a special snowflake 

Posted at
2425 posts

If they're going to give Caroline a new LI why boring Gary stu Stefan? I rather they introduce a hot bamf that's not an emo brooding do gooder. Seriously steroline would be as dry as Borwood. 

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Still think it's a trolling cocktease

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

Couldn't they at least wait until the beginning of season 5 to start Steroline? They're still teasing Klaroline atm and as if that wasn't enough, they pick the episode where Tyler returns to give SC a romantic moment?

Does Plec not realise how bad this will look? LOL Who am I kidding, she probably thinks it is a glorious idea.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.