Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

. But the show is literally about the TOD so how long would it even last? People should chill

But thats not the point,is it?If Steroline ever hook up(which i still doubt they will),it will completely ruin the only good unselfish of sorts friendship on tvd,not to mention Caroline's character.As if 2 guys fighting over her isn't enough,lets add Stefan to the mix,hell while we're at it,why not thorw in Matt for the fight too.Then we'll have our b'ful love pentagon pleccy couldn't achieve with Elena.

Posted at
2425 posts

I ship them in a overprotective brother looking out for his kid sister type of way. If you want to look at friends with sexual tension look at Klaroline. 

Posted at
2425 posts

It should be klaus Kol Damon Elijah fighting over her. The other wimps are unworthy. 

Posted at
2425 posts

Bring back mason from the dead and it's a sextagon?

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

I ship them in a overprotective brother looking out for his kid sister type of way. If you want to look at friends with sexual tension look at Klaroline. 

Lol,i'm with you on this nicfanz.Klaroline could be friends with benefits and soooo much more but Plec had to ruin everything.Idk,with the originals spin off and everything i think she's prolly hoping for TVD to die its slow death,now that shes ran out of interesting and logical things to write for the triangle of doom.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Bring back mason from the dead and it's a sextagon?

Its a hexagon(i think?) lol

Posted at
1565 posts
Amie

No rest for the weary! Even though Season 4 of The Vampire Diaries has yet to finish filming, showrunner Julie Plec is already hard at work on Season 5.

She tweeted, “Hang in there, TVD cast and crew. 8 shooting days to go. I love you all. (And in related news, today is Day 1 in the writers room for TVDS5).” Then she added, “Starting Season 5 while still shooting S4 is a perfect example of how single, childless, workaholic show-runners like to rob people of joy.”

First time I read that last sentence - I read childish....but at least the rob people of joy part is right.

She didn’t give any hints as to what she’s currently working on, but she did give a bit of Season 4 finale scoop. When a follower asked, “are we gonna see the final ending of the STEDELENA triangle this season,” she replied, “an ending, yes, but never the final.”

Fuck you!

Posted at

But thats not the point,is it?If Steroline ever hook up(which i still doubt they will),it will completely ruin the only good unselfish of sorts friendship on tvd,not to mention Caroline's characterFrankly it always made more sense than KC and you can't ruin their characters MORE than what that crackship did

The thing is. S/C should have started in S2 - that was a PERFECT time for giving more grounded and realistic development for DE and an alternate choice fot Steffie. Not only that would have made the ripper trainwreck more bearable(because it would be role reversal with Caroline having to bring steffie back from the edge), but it would have made use of the brilliant BRILLIANT sexual chemistry Steffie and Caroline had in S2 and instead of SE sugary bullshit in S2, we coul dhave had more screentime to develop and NOT fuck up DE(sadly they did fuck it all up :[ )

Posted at
1581 posts
Danielle50

It is official. Steroline will happen.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>That's my actual life, why would I write that? RT @<a href="https://twitter.com/sexleyhalder">sexleyhalder</a> let 2 people be able to be friends without developing feelings &amp; w/out sex.</p>&mdash; julieplec (@julieplec) <a href="https://twitter.com/julieplec/status/324416011010965504">April 17, 2013</a></blockquote><script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Posted at
1581 posts
Danielle50

Wrong way

julieplec        âœ” @julieplec

That's my actual life, why would I write that? RT @sexleyhalder let 2 people be able to be friends without developing feelings & w/out sex.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.