two seasons too late :(

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Psh that wasn't referring to anything, I'll buy it when I see it 

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

@BN It seems the only reason you wanted Steroline to happen is bc of DE.Sorry but no,i don't want no sloppy seconds for Caroline.especially not Elena's.Hell Steroline would've been Maroline 2.0 with Stefan forever pining after Elena's vajajay.Also,Stefan and Caroline never had any sexual chemistry,what even....They are like siblings.any hook up between them =incest.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Lol,i bet the steroline dance is like the one in s2,when Stefan told Caroline about Klaus.This time Caroline will be giving tips to Stefan on moving on(LOL)

Posted at
2425 posts

Also,Stefan and Caroline never had any sexual chemistry,what even....They are like siblings.any hook up between them =incest.

This. Caroline only has sexual chemistry with Klaus. End of story.
Posted at

@BN It seems the only reason you wanted Steroline to happen is bc of DE.Sorry but no,i don't want no sloppy seconds for Caroline.I LOVED SC interactions in S2 - they reminded me of book SE the most. 

Also,Stefan and Caroline never had any sexual chemistry,what even....

whole S2, especially this bit, says otherwise.

And yeah the main reason I started to ship them was because they reminded be of cangel - DE development and non-triangle progression is just a plus(just like spuffy development was just a plus for cangel happening). 

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

.I LOVED SC interactions in S2 - they reminded me of book SE the most. 

I loved steroline interactions too,just as FRIENDS.Tbh,i still like them,as long as they aren't about Elena.

and that SC scene was cute.still,i don't see any sexual chemistry but thats okay,its a personal preferance.I don't see any steroline chemistry just like you don't see Klaroline chemistry.

Posted at

and that SC scene was cute.still,i don't see any sexual chemistry but thats okay,its a personal preferancOh please, that whole clip is pretty much them eyefucking and being sexually supercharged - that's the MOST lively Steffie this show has ever had and how its handled reminded me a lot of SE in the books(although C.Accola could never pull off Elena, considering her acting is not "dark" enough)

y just like you don't see Klaroline chemistry.

because there is none. 

Posted at

Frankly the best scenario would have been Elena being vamped at the end of "Founders Day" S1 finale(just like in the books), steffie having "fuck this shit, this is not elena" reaction to vamp-Elena (just like in the books) and then hot hot hot shit going on between SC, as Caroline's and Elena's turnings are contrasted(since book-Elena while she did already start as a coldhearted awesome hbic, she got far more ferocious and furious as vamp). So S2 woul dbe spent with SC and DE being developed, ending with Katherine's and Elena's death and ghost-Elena cliffhanger(so she can be revived in S3, just like in the books) 

Posted at

CANGEL is not REAL

STAPPHHH

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad