Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries

Posted at
2425 posts

BN,  you should watch The Originals promo. It's dark and I think you will like it.

Posted at

Already saw gifs on tumblr.

throwaway black villain (yay plec's racism rears its head again)(why should I care for fodder villain who will obviously die since he is black and plec kills black people) throwaway random ass town(why should I care about this town who is suddenly relevant for no reason at all?) throwaway random ass characters(why should i care about any of them) boringinals and Klaus sulking.

Not seeing anything "dark". Just more of the same. 

Posted at
2425 posts

Gifs do not do a show justice. Just watch the promo. God it's not hard.

Posted at
Cooling
Lol Tyler fans, PETA needs to save them too

All these endangered species

Flora is that you trolling the Lockwood tag?

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Yes that is me how did you know oh I should check my mail LOL

Posted at
Cooling

I'm following your Elena h8 blog, I figured it was you and not Glenna LOL.

Anonymous asked: "Your blog is amazing. It helps me get through those hard times when I want to slap Elena, break her neck, chop her head off, break her legs, stab her 23 times, set her on fire, stake her and dump her body in a well. So thank you and keep up the good work. <33"

LMFAO.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

I laughed too hard at that one, Glenna answered it. Never gets old LOL

Posted at

LOL, I have been indisposed since Kol died.

I will have the time to get my revenge!!!!

Posted at

Gifs do not do a show justice. Just watch the promo. God it's not hard.Seriously it looks like a generic "event episode" of tvd, complete with a weird town event and boring extras waiting to get killed. 

Not seeing anything dark, just more of the same old same old boringinals fanservice. 

Also a whole show about klaus wanting to have family and going through his mommy  issues? no thank you. 

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.