Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries

SC if it were to happen, was best to happen during S2 when they had actual interactions and their awesome chemistry was not ignored for entirety of S3. 

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

@BN ugh,don't remind me.I won't be able to watch this sunday or the next or the next.sigh.Freaking exams,who needs them :(

Posted at

Oh I know, but don't worry.; I'll do my best to drive you insane with teasing about what happens :P

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Dries even managed to make it all about Klaus in the end LMAO. I can't. She deserves a gold star like the ones you share at ff.

I KNOW LOL. It just had to end with him, this ep was crap for TC, they had to make not only a dress but even Tyler be all about Klaus. Stop spying on us!! Aren't we funny 

Nic the finale is graduation, there was a set pic of it. I don't know why K is in a suit though, I saw it on tumblr 

Posted at
Patri
742 posts
Stop spying on us!! Aren't we funny

LOL Sorry not sorry. FF is my go to place for spoilers these days. I can't stand tumblr, for every spoiler that comes out there are 50000 posts moaning and crying about it. You ff folks are funny, that girl who dislikes everything is my favorite. lol And she's right most of the time, too.

I bet Klaus is attending graduation, wouldn't he be required to wear something formal for that?

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Oh I know, but don't worry.; I'll do my best to drive you insane with teasing about what happens :P

you are pure evil lol :P 

Posted at

oh dearie, don't I know it.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

and revel in the knowledge too,tsk tsk :P

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Yeah I guess he's attending graduation, but I thought only students dress formal, the parents and teachers were casual at mine.

You ff folks are funny, that girl who dislikes everything is my favorite. lol And she's right most of the time, too.   LOL SHARON, love posterity. She is only easy on S, C and K. And no offense to cincookie, she's cool and everything but it's mostly an act. When I lurk the other threads she is basically venting and calls us idiots, lul.
Posted at
Cooling

Sorry I had to.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.