The-vampire-diaries
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Oh who won the prom king and queen btw?

Posted at
Cooling

Matt and Bonnie.

Posted at

If they get together it will be a perfect, sweet cute fairytale romance which is why I think Forwood fans love them so much.

I am sorry I have to burst your bubble imagining these two get together makes me visualise a lot of gossiping and judging and braiding each other's hair.
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

I am sorry I have to burst your bubble imagining these two get together makes me visualise a lot of gossiping and judging and braiding each other's hair.

Lol,Glenna ME TOO! :p

Matt and Bonnie.

Well everybody guessed about Matt.but Bonnie?how anti climatic.Caroline or Bekah would've been better choices.

Posted at
Methix | Kolelus
148 posts
Methix-kolelus

Tyler eats babies  ,  Caroline  say by by  to the homsexualwolfhybridsapien guy!

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Omgasdfghjklvzvbnmgj.I don't even care if its Silas.*fangirlingsohard*squeeeeeeeeeeeeeee*

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

They need to kiss like right now*Sigh*i sooo want a kiss :(

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Dude I love their hair, LOL. Hopefully he's not still out of town when that happens 

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Lol,i love Klaus's here andCaroline's doesn't look half bad either,even if its side profile.I hope he really is Klaus but i think its Silas,wasn't there a spoiler about something like this?

Posted at
Cooling

Dude I love their hair

lol finallly!

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.