Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Edward is hot, sensitive, intelligent, talented, cultured, protected. Don't insult him by comparing him to the Salvatore's. If JP created a character like Eddie I will forget about klaus.     

Nic it is not 4/20 anymore, why are you still smoking 

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes
Edward is hot, sensitive, intelligent, talented, cultured, protected. Don't insult him by comparing him to the Salvatore's.  As fapping material, its Edward.

I can't tell if you guys are  trolling or being serious.Edward makes me wanna puke rainbows and beat the shit out of him at the same time.I hate him SFM.ughasdfghjkl;

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes
Edward is hot, sensitive, intelligent, talented, cultured, protected. Don't insult him by comparing him to the Salvatore's.  As fapping material, its Edward.

I can't tell if you guys are  trolling or being serious.Edward makes me wanna puke rainbows and beat the shit out of him at the same time.I hate him SFM.ughasdfghjkl;

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

I don't even get why she threw in "protected", like wth nic are you saying he's protected from getting staked in the heart or that he's protected from making more accidental babies? Lmfao that dude is such a fairy, you troll

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

that he's protected from making more accidental babies?

I think she meant protective but idk,i feel she's either drunk or trolling lol

Lmfao that dude is such a fairy, you troll

He LITERALLY sparkles like a million tiny diamonds lmfao and for some reason thats supposed to attract people.I don't know any girl whos attracted to guys who use gliter on their body.

Posted at

Although Stefan did have quite an Edward vibe in the beginning.

wrong. In the beginning he had a promise to be interesting due to flashback potential and fucked up past.

he became into 100% Steffdward through S2 and S3. 

As a vampire, Stefan is more believable.

Sorry but bullshit.

He was a fucking crybaby emo teenager for hundreds of years. Sorry, not sorry. 

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

How many TVD clips do they plan to release today? I know it's a pilot and they're trying to promote it but lol.

Lmao This Edward talk. The only amusing thing that came out of that mess was Pattinson's twilight-loathing. You know it's bad when the actor hates his character so much.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Lmao This Edward talk. The only amusing thing that came out of that mess was Pattinson's twilight-loathing. You know it's bad when the actor hates his character so much.

Thats the only reason i like Pattinson lol.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

How many TVD clips do they plan to release today? I know it's a pilot and they're trying to promote it but lol.

How many did they release?I saw only two,the promo and the one in which Rebekah called their family mere acquaintances with trust issues lol.

Posted at

You know it's bad when the actor hates his character so much.

Yes. That is the sign of the worst things everr.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad