Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
2425 posts

Alloy Entertainment: TVD has a central love triangle at its core. Will one be established in “The Originals” as well? Joseph Morgan: Possibly. I know that they love the love triangles, but there isn’t one in the pilot. I mean, there could be. I could see how they might bring that in with the characters, but that’s not something we’ve talked about. Actually, when the first three of us — Gillies, Phoebe and I — committed to the pilot, people immediately assumed, ‘Oh, there we go. Two brothers, a beautiful girl. It’s a love triangle alright.’ But I don’t know if there will be one in the series. Potentially, I suppose.

Alloy Entertainment: Aside from Charles, there are a lot of new faces in The Originals pilot. What was it like working alongside Danielle Campbell, Leah Pipes, and Daniela Pineda? Joseph Morgan: It was a great experience! First of all, I love everyone in my new cast. I don’t know them all very well though so that may change in the future, but right now I love everyone. (Laughs) Daniela is just really, really funny and she posts these hilarious sketches on YouTube under the name DW Diaz. You have to look them up. She’s just doesn’t take herself too seriously, which is wonderfully refreshing and so that was a lot of fun.

As for Leah who plays Camille, I filmed my favorite scene with her. It’s later on in the episode and I don’t really say much, but I think it’s some of the best acting I’ve done. I don’t know what you guys will think but to me, that scene stood out. For me, she was really solid. She made some interesting choices as an actress and came across so strong in the pilot.

I haven’t acted yet with Danielle, but I adore her as a person. I did happen to see her scene in the pilot when we pitched to the networks and she’s amazing. Also, she’s ridiculously beautiful. To me, she resembles a young Katie Holmes. She should be made of porcelain. (Laughs)

Alloy Entertainment: We know that you can’t tell us if Caroline is coming to New Orleans or not. However, if she did happen to visit what ideal day would Klaus plan for just the two of them? Joseph Morgan: First of all, let me say, [Klaus' relationship with Caroline] is made reference to in the pilot. It’s not as though the writers brushed past it and all of a sudden it’s like ‘Hey! He’s forgotten her now that he’s with his old pals and meeting new people. Hey!’ But I think that he would want to do what he’s always said to her, which is to show her the world. He’d be so enamored with the idea of introducing her to the arts and the music and all of the aspects that make New Orleans a culturally rich city. Just like he promised her when he saved her life on her birthday in [TVD] Season 3, there’s a whole world out there waiting for her and he wants to be the one to show it to her. I think he would have a wonderful time playing tour guide. Absolutely.

http://vampirediaries.alloyentertainment.com/exclusive-interview-joseph-morgan-the-originals/

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Lol idk Leah doesn't stand out to me, ima post this 

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

I love how JoMo went from there will be NO love triangle to possibly,THIS is what JP does to you LOL.

Also,i'm pretty sure Klaus'll forget Caroline later in the season 

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Tbh,NO ONE stands out to me in the cast.Tonkin still's the hottest And Leah looks old,they should've cast someone more b'ful than Candice atleast.Then i could've easily jumped ship. :P

Posted at
2425 posts

I looked up Daniela's picture and she isn't that pretty to me. Danielle is gorgeous but she looks like a kid in some pictures. She's only 18 and was a Disney starlet. I wonder if they will pair her with Elijah or Klaus which is kinda weird cause Elijah's old enough to be her dad. Leah has really rough features and looks kinda old. I pictured someone more ethereal and soft for Klaus.

Posted at
2425 posts

I kinda want Klaus and Hayley if Klaroline doesn't happen. I think they could be themselves around each other and complements each other really well.

Posted at
2425 posts

Tell us about some of the new characters we'll meet. Camille [Leah Pipes], who has been set up as a love interest for Klaus, is the human figure in the show. From what I've heard, she's not an Elena Gilbert-esque ingenue."The Originals" has been pitched as a darker, more adult show, and Camille personifies that. She's the only human regular character that's in the show, but she comes at it very damaged. The characters in "Vampire Diaries," at the beginning, had experienced tragedy, but they came at it from a very innocent place. She's coming in much more jaded, with an understanding of darkness. I have one proper scene with her -- a few run-ins with her, but one proper scene -- and I think that's some of the best work I've done. Even though I don't say much in the scene, it was a challenge for me. I really like working with Leah. She makes interesting choices with Julie. She's a beautiful girl, but to me, she doesn't look like the majority of the fans out there who watch the show, for example. They might have a slightly harder time relating to her, which is what makes her so intriguing. She's a fantastic character.

Will there be much talk of Caroline in this episode? If Klaus is gearing up to relocate to New Orleans, I imagine she'd be the biggest motivation to stay in Mystic Falls.It's made reference to in the episode. Klaus makes reference to it and it's acknowledged in the writing toward the end. It's not like he's in this new place and he's like "Well, forget her!" I think the ideal thing for Klaus would be for her to come to New Orleans, and he's still enamored with her. They're not going to introduce a new love interest and immediately go, "Hey, he's with this girl now!" They respect the fans enough to keep acknowledging Caroline and potentially work in some crossovers.

What about Hayley [Phoebe Tonkin]? Is she a viable love interest for Klaus, or was their hookup a one-time thing?I think that's kind of a one-time thing. I think there's going to be some resolve, some of the aftermath of their liason in the episode. We'll see how they feel about it and how it's affected them both. He's not looking to rekindle that, and I think neither is she. I really loved that that happened between them, because it just goes to show the flawed nature of Klaus' character. I think it was a very bold choice of Julie and the writers, because they absolutely knew the repercussions that it would have, the backlash from all the fans. The Klaus and Caroline fans hate that she'd done that, but he's always been a flawed character. He's in no way perfect. He's made more mistakes in his lifetime than hundreds of people combined, so to show him make a mistake in that way -- I mean, he's a guy, to show him respond to his nature, his instinct -- I think that's a bold and right choice. I supported that.

http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/2013/04/joseph-morgan-talks-the-originals-klaus-and-carolines-long-distance-relationship-new-foes-and-a-disg.html

Lol so it's pretty much confirmed he will fall for Camille and Caroline ain't leaving anytime soon. Also Jomo knew of the Kayley sex backlash.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Nic,whats happening to you?I thought you hated Hayley.Yuck i'd ship Klamille before shipping Klayley.Hell i'll ship Klebekah before shipping Klayley.just no,eww.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Lol or Kleath

Posted at
2425 posts

I hated kayley but it makes the most sense. Bad ass werewolf with bad asd hybrid. She has enough strength and attitude to challenge him. What will Camille do since she's a human. Run away when she pisses him off? Klaus should have an equal  

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.