Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Redeemed Klaus will be like the worst parts of Stefan and Damon combined.Just why Julie thinks redeeming Klaus is a good idea is beyond me.He only works as an antagonist.Knowing the things he's done in the past idk how many people will like the idea of such a guy as a protaganist in the first place.The only thing i'd change about Klaus is his self destructive streak.I mean yeah,its endearing but its also getting old and tiring.

She understands darkness

I don't think she really does tho.She is more of a 'everyone can be saved' types.But i guess we can't really say anything as of yet.I want to see Klaus with someone just as dark and cynical as him tbh.That relationship will be all kinds of dysfunctional and destructive but it'll also be much more fun.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Joseph said Camille is anti-Elena and is very "damaged" and "jaded.No offense but i don't really trust his interviews anymore.I mean yeah he understands the audi more than Julie herself but he is waaay too optimistic about this show,which i guess he has to be but still.His interviews can be a bit misleading.Notice how he went from there will be no love triangle to possibly,potentially?Yeah.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Lol, he didn't say that. But at least he bluntly admitted fans would have a hard time getting into her, and then he adds that CW is "known for casting pretty faces", lol that dude is either super smart or he's just lurking us

Posted at
2425 posts

Yeah I'm iffy about him being a protagonist, too. He just seems better as a villain. But they can't have him be a bad guy in his own show. I'll give it a chance. I just don't see him being a Damon type and struggling to do good for the girl.

I want to see Klaus with someone just as dark and cynical as him tbh.

Same. And it would fit with the dark tone of the show. But writers know vampire falling for human will get ratings and fans.
Posted at
2425 posts

But at least he bluntly admitted fans would have a hard time getting into her, and then he adds that CW is "known for casting pretty faces"

Is he saying she's not conventionally pretty?
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

I doubt that's what he meant, he was saying his cast were more than pretty faces, as in they're good actors 

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Lol, he didn't say that. 

Not in so many words maybe but thats what he implied and he did say there was a possibility of having a love triangle in  his latest interviews.

lol that dude is either super smart or he's just lurking us

Lol,i hope he never discovers tumblr.He'd traumatised for years. :P

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

I'll give it a chance. I just don't see him being a Damon type and struggling to do good for the girl.

Yeah me neither but idk how much i'll like his show.judging by the promo,it doesn't seem all that great to me.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

I doubt that's what he meant, he was saying his cast were more than pretty faces, as in they're good actors 

I still think they should've casted someone with more chemistry with JoMo as Klaus's LI.Thats the only way i can see shippers jumping on to Klamille ship so quick.

Posted at
2425 posts

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Want more The Vampire Diaries?

Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad