Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries
2425 posts

Lol apparently Caroline is Buffy. Shouldn't Klaus be Spike?

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Let BN answer that :P

Posted at
2425 posts

he did say there was a possibility of having a love triangle in  his latest interviews.

He doesn't want to give away too much/piss of KC fans but there will be a triangle between Klaus/Camille/Marcel.   it doesn't seem all that great to me. I like it. It looks interesting and I like the dynamic of Klaus and Marcel. I'm not too keen on Leah Pipes but I will give it a chance.   I still think they should've casted someone with more chemistry with JoMo as Klaus's LI.Thats the only way i can see shippers jumping on to Klamille ship so quick. We don't know if there's chemistry or not. Jomo said he filmed his best acting with Leah and he loved their scene together. It must be something special for him to say that.
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Scrappies used to compare Damon/DE to Spike but that died after Klaus showed up.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

It looks interesting and I like the dynamic of Klaus and Marcel.

Idk how i feel about the i want to be king shit.Marcel is younger than Klaus and his protege,Klaus already would've had an army if he'd really wanted to so i'm calling it BS.

Jomo said he filmed his best acting with Leah and he loved their scene together. It must be something special for him to say that.

He is good at marketing lol but yeah i'm willing to give it a chance if i like the show overall which i don't think i would.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Yeah I call BS on that, there's no way that guy lived centuries without being able to run an army. He could have even made one without his curse breaking 

Posted at

LOL 2 Caroline being bUffy.

As far as I know, Caroline does not have anger-management issues, does not treat everyone around her like shit, does not use and manipulate people, is not self-centered dictator and is not attracted to all the dark shit in the world. 

If caroline is anyone its a less awesome version of Cordelia.

And LOL at BOnnie being compared to Dark Willow. Sorry, that comparison does simply by the fact that Willow was ACTUALLY RELEVANT and was actually a secondary female lead in the show, unlike that plotfix tool caled Bonnie. 

Silas IS a rip off of The First though and Steffie's backstory WAS a Plec's shitty failed attempt at ripping off Angel/Angelus, no arguments there. 

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

LOL The more I read about the spin-off, the more it looks like Pleccy is experimenting with it. Let's try this and let's try that and we'll see what happens (and does anyone think KH would be an one time thing if the fans had reacted better?).

@Gayatri, I think Morgan had said there would be no triangle between the brothers and a girl, specifically. He is being very careful with his comments IMO, trying both to promote the new show and not alienate the existing fanbase without straight-out lying.

But if the first season of the Originals goes the way I expect it to go, he will end up serving some Paul Wesley realness eventually. LOL Poor guy.

Posted at

But if the first season of the Originals goes the way I expect it to go, he will end up serving some Paul Wesley realness eventually. LOL Poor guy.It will take less than 3-4 episodes for that to happen.  You just watch. He already had that tone during S3 from time to time. 

Posted at
Methix | Kolelus
148 posts
Methix-kolelus

Delta Goodrem

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad