Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

But if the first season of the Originals goes the way I expect it to go, he will end up serving some Paul Wesley realness eventually. LOL Poor guy.

Bahahha i said this on ff too.He is going to be as disappointed as PW in say about half a season LOL.

The more I read about the spin-off, the more it looks like Pleccy is experimenting with it. Let's try this and let's try that and we'll see what happens (and does anyone think KH would be an one time thing if the fans had reacted better?).

Well to be honest the last 2.5 seasons of TVD also seem like either fail experiments or using their tried and tested formula of moving the show in circles.And only JoMo  seemed to be perceptive enough to know there would be fan backlash which doesn't take much i guess.You just have to not be as delusional as TVD writers.

Posted at

Bahahha i said this on ff too.He is going to be as disappointed as PW in say about half a season LOL.

He already IS - remember how in S3 he was all "please don't make me good, please don't make me good" in interviews? There's not much left till he starts to bitch about plec bullshit too :P

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

LOL Sometimes I think the actors' bitching is the only thing I truly enjoy about TVD any more.

Posted at

Fun fact; The FIRST person to call TVD a trainwreck was Ian.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Lol,i think everyone's just given up on it.Candice seems the only one who still has a bit of faith left in the writers.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

or maybe she just doesn't like to complain,lol.

Posted at

Plec already hates her character. Do you really think she would risk pissing Plec off by talking on how Plec sucks?

Posted at
Patri
742 posts
Candice seems the only one who still has a bit of faith left in the writers.

I hope this is just her being nice. Although she appears happy in her interviews, I find it hard to believe that Candice is honestly satisfied with Caroline's stale S4 situation and her non-existent storyline.

Posted at
Cooling

Paul/Ian/Nina can say shit about the writing without risking their jobs (I don't think Nina ever did though). The others are either afraid or genuine Plec fans, LOL.

Posted at

Yeah, what will Plec do to Wesley for his talk? Make him the gossip girL?

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Want more The Vampire Diaries?

Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad