Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries
2425 posts

Why are they so butthurt? Klaus is leaving so Klaroline's not happening. They want their cake and eat it too.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

^I was talking abot cinnamoncookie lol

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

It's kind of sad/funny when it's easy to tell how hard someone is masking their butthurtnessI know..Its like intruding on a private moment.I kinda felt bad tbh,lol :P

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Why are they so butthurt? Klaus is leaving so Klaroline's not happening. They want their cake and eat it too    

Well they're also kind of butthurt at Joseph's interviews, whether he's BSing or not. Plus, FF is just not Tyler friendly and me and Gayatri were trolling her

Posted at
Cooling

you guise ♥ ♥ ♥

Posted at
2425 posts

Joseph basically said he will fall for Camille and Caroline is not crossing over. Besides, Caroline mentions Tyler every five minutes and will never get over him. Julie will probably bring Tyler back next season for more meaningless sex and they will get married in season 6.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Lol no, LBR. Dries is taking over TVD, and she is not going to do shit with Tyler. I will be surprised if she does. and as for Joseph's interviews, I think you read them too negatively, not that you should be optimistic but I do think it's true that Klaus won't forget Caroline, and crossovers are a no brainer since that will hype both shows when they write them.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Joseph basically said he will fall for Camille and Caroline is not crossing over

How is that news exactly?we all knew that already.Also with Dries being incharge now,i doubt Forwood would be endgame.Its going to be some random dude next season.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Dries will either give Steroline a shot or make references to Klaus, probably both.

Posted at
2425 posts

Borwood will be endgame mark my words. If sc happens, Stefan will cheat on her with Elena. JP will never give Caroline anything nice. 

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad