Thursdays 8:00 PM on The CW
The-vampire-diaries
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Tumblr is on crack tonight.I'm dying LOL

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

Ouch. It seems the pilot got series low ratings. And people didn't even know about the werebaby bullshit.

Posted at

I'm sorry this is too much fuckery in 50 mins, I'm out

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Look I love Morgan but I ain't down with no babies ok 

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Ouch. It seems the pilot got series low ratings

YUSSS.I hope it doesn't get picked up*cackling like a bitch inside*

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

Idk Gayatri, most of the people involved talk about it as if it's definitely a go. But between the crazy fandom reaction and the terrible ratings, perhaps CW will reconsider?

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

and this is from my favourite blog

So unpopular opinion: I enjoyed the episode and I honestly expected a stupid plot to come up, but I think the show should go to series.

Because werebabies totally isn't a stupid plot??stupid bitch.why do people like that exist.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

@Patri I sure hope it does,bc really.I can't tolerate this mess.Within 1 episode,Plec destroyed everything i liked about the originals but if the show does get picked up,i hope it recieves a response similar to Cult.and then it can get cancellec

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

Tbh I think CW will pick it up because they have nothing better to choose. I bet most of their pilots are flops in the making.

But i'm now more sure than ever that the spin-off will get cancelled by the end of its first season (or even pull a Cult and die a really early death).

If this happens, I wonder if Plec will bring the Originals back on TVD for season 6 LMAO.

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

It will definitely go to series, but can someone let JP know that unwanted pregnancy does not turn a child into a man. Has the woman never seen Teen Mom?? If Klaus is 'redeemed' through this baby I will make JP eat my socks. Not to mention that I literally can not wrap my brain around yet another vampire baby. 

I didn't watch the episode, but my sister told me that Klaus flirted with a witch, interacted with Camille (in a distracted, but i will eventually love your brains so much kind of way), and left Caroline desperate messages. Oh and he knocked some were-chick up. ugh. His appeal was his decisiveness. His ability to  pinpoint what he wanted and get it done. Him being all over the place is supposed to attractive? I wish I could say Marcel is reason enough to get me to watch, but I am so not in to the babies thing. Why am I supposed to be into a show where the dude legit has baby mama drama?? lol idk what went on in that writing room

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad