The-vampire-diaries
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

*tired of being called evil,lmao

Posted at

aare you saying there's good in you?

Posted at
2425 posts

I've been scrolling through the anti tags on Tumblr and feel like making a large post, mostly to vent and get some feedback too. I'm going to post this on Tumblr later.

I really don't understand the Klaus fans who make posts every time Klaus does something bad to Caroline and Tyler as to why Klaroline "sucks" or is "abusive." They know Klaus and they know he is not the nicest guy. What did they expect? And they constantly mention that Klaus tried to kill Caroline three times, threatened her, slapped Elena around, abused Rebekah, and basically treated a bunch of women like shit. If Klaus was so abusive and misogynistic why are they fans of him? Shouldn't they be disgusted and want him to change that aspect of himself? Obviously they like him the way he is so why complain? Also, if Klaus and Caroline are an abusive relationship (what relationship) why ship him with other women? Do they think Klaus will treat them differently because it's their preferred ship? (Like really?) Basically all Klaus ships are abusive there are NO exceptions unless Klaus does a 180 in character (hahaha).

What really annoys me are the "damned if I do damned if I don't" fans. If Klaus is nice to her and lets her use him and insult him, then he's a pussy. But when he lashes out (stabbing her with a lamp) then they immediately take to their blogs and brag about how abusive Klaroline is and that it sucks. So if they argue and Klaus just stands there he's neuteured. If he yells back and threatens her it's the next Chris Brown/Rihanna. At this point, I don't think they are happy with any version of Klaroline and find reasons to hate.

I ran into some anti Klaroline blogs and what I see makes me frustrated and sad. The Klaus stans wish for Klaus to hurt (and even kill) Caroline and when he does, they laugh and call it abusive. I don't see them gloating like this when he daggered Rebekah and snapped her neck. Majority of the reaction was "WTF? Why Klaus?" In comparison to Klaroline I've seen "Hahah bitch deserved it," and "Klaus doesn't give a shit about Caroline lmao." Even if they hate Klaroline they should feel shocked and pity that he would do that to a woman he claims to care about instead of laughing about it.

I really think the Klaroline and anti Klaroline fandom are the worst fandoms, even worse than DE/SE. Even when Stelena fans hate Delena I've never seen them wish for Damon to hurt Elena to prop up their ship and vice versa. All I see from Klaroline fandom now a days is "OMG Hayley slut should die. I hope Klaus kills her and the baby!!" and from anti Klaroliners "Klaroline sucks! It's abusive. Klaus doesn't give a shit about Caroline. He will kill her the minute they get together." There is no level of respect or maturity. It's just a battle to who gets Klaus at the end and it makes me want to walk away from this fandom.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Lol if he didn't give a shit then he wouldn't have called her even after knocking someone up. But the problem with Klaus shippers is that they will only call a pairing out on abuse when it is regarding a girl they don't care for. So while you're shipping klebekah (which is the worst of the worst), you're ironically dissing klaroline, or perhaps you hate both of those ships and yet want klefan to get together. It's not even worth calling them out, I'm not sure if I'd call his fandom the worst though, they aren't any less hypocritical than the rest of the fandoms 

Posted at
2425 posts

But the problem with Klaus shippers is that they will only call a pairing out on abuse when it is regarding a girl they don't care for

Exactly. If they like a pairing then Klaus loves her in his own way and it's a little dysfunctional but not abusive. If they hate a pairing then it's Chris Brown/Rihanna on TV. All the Klebekah fans that claim Klaus doesn't care for Caroline because he told Tyler to bite her and stab her. In that case, Klaus doesn't care for Rebekah either because he broke her neck and daggered her a zillion times.   And Klaus stans are so confident that he won't hurt the other half because they ship it are full of shit. A Klatia fan said Klaus never tried to kill her. How do they know? For all we know, he could have mistreated her back in the day. Or Klamille fans that say Klaus will never hurt her. Again how do they know. Knowing Klaus' past tendencies and temperment I'm sure there will be some kind of altercation. Even Klefan shippers that claim Stefan is the only person Klaus cares about.  How can they be so sure that if they were to argue Klaus wouldn't snap Stefan's neck? In fact, I think Klaus did once. Didn't stop anyone from shipping them.
Posted at
2425 posts

It really makes me regret that Klaroline ever became canon. Or if they were gonna do it, not have it be after Klaus told Tyler to bite her. There should have been build up.

Posted at

LOL, 

whatever 

he snaps steffy's neck for foreplay get real nic.

Posted at

OMMGGG MISS PIGGY AND PLEC LOOKS ALIKE 

LMAOOOO 

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

It is pure delusion to say he doesn't care about Rebekah and Caroline. This doesn't give him a free pass for hurting them, but the fact is that no matter who he loves, he still puts himself first, and in other instances he is in denial that he can be loved thus pushing those who actually love him away (siblings). All of his shippers look hilarious by contradicting theirselves because their arguments apply to both klebekah and klaroline, to klefan, and klanything else 

Posted at
2425 posts

I think that they don't want to believe that klaus likes Caroline so they find reasons to put it down. It scares them to think that klaus might care for anyone besides family/Stefan. And it's hilarious when they say if you're a Caroline fan you wouldn't ship her with klaus but they are the biggest Caroline haters wishing for her to die. Instead of acting like they care for Caroline's safety, why don't they admit that they don't want to share klaus? 

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad