Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

This is why i love this forum.I love it when people agree with me lmao.JoMo's silas!Klaus was a little off tho,honestly i preferred Candice's.Not that it was shocking but scary it certainly was.

That scene had an air of danger about it that the ship never really got in canon (because Plec gave it to Dries and she turned it into a fluffy bunny instead of a dark ship) know Barbara kept complaining on FF that the scene was off, but I saw nothing wrong with it tbh. Was she expecting a love declaration by Care? LOL no. That was a good enough confirmation of her feelings for me..Basically. I loved everything about their interaction this scene.The is as close Caroline will ever get to admitting having feelings for Klaus without directly admitting it,i mean come on.It was clearly written on her face,how much she missed him.Idk how anyone could be so blind to miss that.and But caroline's scene with her mom seemed a little off to me and its mostly cos of the lack of interaction.acting wise it was good but it didn't give off the emotional pay off cos they haven't really bonded since early s3.If this had happened in s3 i prolly would have bawled my eyes out.It almost doesn'y matter tbh.

and the Caroline leaving MF foreshadowingLOL.Plec needs to be subtle lmao

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
It was clearly written on her face,how much she missed him    

It wasn't even just that, she sounded so bummed out that he left w/o saying bye when they talked, and come on this couldn't be anymore obvious "you're moving on by all means just go" lol and getting nervous when he begged her to leave with him c'mon lmao

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

am sorry but I was annoyed by how Caroline was trying to be in control of everything this episode - one moment she is all about being there for elena and then its Matt, how dare you be failing and not graduating with me! I know, she means the best but still it was an overload of her obsessive control freakishness...

I know it was annoying but i kind of get it.Caroline as we all know is a bit of a control freak and with almost  everyone's lives such out of hand car wrecks,she is focusing on her next big project.She is the most humane person in the group even more than matt.She is all about making memories,focusing on the human stuff mostly to escape whatever shit is going on in their lives.and since she is such a people fixer,its totally in  charcater for her to want to help everyone,added to that she was tortured hersrlf,obvsly she wanted to help Elena.compared to her recent self it was almost a relief to see her that way.

PS:I found it sweet she ordered cap and gowns for Matt and Elena.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Caroline didn't annoy me, just with Rebekah. You act like she's the she-devil and want to puke when she's around, give her rude snidy comments, yet you totally have feelings for her asshole brother who's done worse? Psh 

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

Exactly. Caroline's feelings were obvious and I don't get why anyone would think otherwise. Unless they're TCers in denial.

SilasKlaus didn't impress me, but he didn't bother me either. I liked his jacket though lol.

@Gayatri, IA about Caroline/Liz, it reminded me a bit of Tyler/Carol in the Christmas episode. The writers tend to forget about these family relations and then things feel somewhat random.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

@Flora pfft,you're just pissed cos you like Rebekah.I had no problem with the scene.Even if the Rebekah hate is weird.Its a girl thing i guess lol,she did try to make Caroline miserable in s3,back when she was still awesome.I liked her MUCH better then.

I liked his jacket though lol.

Lmao,who didn't ?

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Actually she bullied Caroline ONCE at cheer practice, if she's tried to make anyone miserable it's Elena. The fight about dance arrangements was nothing. It is a girl thing though, I realised that later on, still to be friendly with Klaus and disgusted with Rebekah is dumb, that's why I think it's more of a forced Barbie rivalry 

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Actually she bullied Caroline ONCE at cheer practice, if she's tried to make anyone miserable it's Elena. I know,can't say i minded that tho.I like their dynamic.lol.Team barbie should have been friends( instead of Rebekah-Elena*barf*),they would've made amazing frenemies,calling each other out on their shit while still being awesome bffs,maybe Caroline could've talked some sense into Bekah regarding the cure.

Also i think Caroline despises Rebekah so much bc she sees her human self in her.She could've been sympathetic but i guess she doesn't like being reminded of her older flaws.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

True but I don't think Rebekah and Cares dynamic should be looked deep into, it's just fanservice to make a Barbie rivalry but it is entertaining and they are a little similar, not in the twins sense but yeah. I would have preferred them bonding over mabekah jeez 

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

I like the dynamic that in my head lol.Show is  a train wreck considering Rebekah and Elena were kinda sorta frenemies.and Mabekah has gotten from bad to worse.Like it makes Rebekah seem so desperate for love and some attentions,she is grasping at straws.and this asshole keeps putting her down.I hate him sfm.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.