Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries

And to add to my latest post - Meghan Ory just left OUAT :[ fuuuuuck. They shoul dhave at least killed Red off instead :[

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

Saroline is so on. This is going to be so fucked up and funny. I kind of can't wait.

Posted at
2425 posts

Julie Plec has promise that Caroline and Stefan's relationship will be explored in season 5,and not in just a friendship way. A lot of Stefan and Caroline's fans was happy because finally their couple will get together.....but not really. In fact Stefan and Caroline will not get together, however Caroline and Silas will. Next season Silas will be Stefan,and he will be the one who fails for Caroline. So that is one way to explore the Stefan and Caroline relationship without having Stefan seem disloyal to Elena.

Hahahaha. And you bitches were calling me crazy. Bow down. Lalalalalala

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Why the fuk did you have to spoil it BN.This is the reason i don't come here anymore.ugh.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Nic, Jay Puke never promised that. She teased it. And I'm not going to rule out you guys Silas/Caro theory, as it seems clear as day. Still, I dun rly care lmfao

I'm too amused at the fact of Stefan being a doppelganger

Posted at

Why the fuk did you have to spoil it BN.This is the reason i don't come here anymore.ugh.

its out of show thing. NOt related to plot. She apparantly got fed up with the show and just left it :)

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Gosh BN you are such a fucking douche like really just get the fuck off. Gosh. I was going to catch up on OUAT with Andrew, Christ. You 30 year old coach potato cheeto munching fanboy

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

oh my gosh coach potato, laughing so hard rn I can't breathe

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

lol Flora.

I'm excited for PW though. I can't wait to see him evil again. I love him when he's snarky. I haven't watched the finale, but I'm pretty content with what happened. Angel ripping-off aside, which is expected, it sounds good.

Posted at

Gosh BN you are such a fucking douche like really just get the fuck off. Gosh. I was going to catch up on OUAT with Andrew, Christ. You 30 year old coach potato cheeto munching fanboyWell its good that I did not spoil anything then :P

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Want more The Vampire Diaries?

Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad