Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Lol Char, did you like the KCness? No one can ruin this for me with their bitching because I thought it was perfect

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Lol,i laughed so hard at that scene and omg Paul was soo bad in that scene,gosh.I can't

But Klaroline was the absolute best.I am still watching that scene.<3

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

by that scene i mean the shadow self scene,LOL.still laughing. LMFAO

Posted at
1565 posts
Amie

O....M....G......I just...did you just...I can't......So so so so now there are what witches's dopplegagner or what? !!!!!!!!!!! THE FUCK! I mean, ok, I have to hand to the donut freak THAT I did not see coming, that I mean come on, Silas has a doppleganger...

I mean, I still can't get what makes less sense THAT or the fact that Elena could IN ANY WAY overpower KATHERINE! As in a baby vamp takes on a 500 yearold lady vamo who could kill a 150 yearold and still do her manicure at the same time.AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

All i have to say is Bye bye s5,no one will be here to tolerate your shit.

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

omg Flora, I saw the gif "I'll be your last" and I fainted. And then I saw the bit about the mini-fridge and completley lost it lol. Everytime these two interact I walk away thinking, why are they so wonderful?

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

Gayatri, PW was bad in that scene? Hopefully he plays a good Silas. Maybe it was how that scene was put together. And now that DE are together for good, they can go off together and have their own little story and they can leave my people alone. poor stephen though. Maybe Caroline will save him.

Posted at

Lol,i laughed so hard at that scene and omg Paul was soo bad in that scene,gosh.I can'tBut Klaroline was the absolute best.I am still watching that scene.<3

PW has about the same amount of facial expression as N.Dobrev does. That is TWO.

Woobly cry-eyed, open muth puppy look. frown with a smile tha the uses in every other scene. 

Posted at
1565 posts
Amie

Ugh please lets not even get into the OMG ELENA CHOSE DAMON....the amount of eye-rolling at that super cheesy-music bets up to the kiss-moment-as Damon once again admits to being a douche-while Elena is back to being the shitty character she is.....is just blahhhhh.....

Klaroline was cute tho but guys

NOTHING was funnier than these idiot kids talking about college like it was a joke.....I mean, yeah I know the plot made their shool atttendance and lack of plans for the future talks a total joke BUT yeah, point is the whole graduation part was so unnecessary to shoot because a) it was a waste of Kol and the witches and b) I would rather see a whole 45 minute epsiode of Stefan and Lexie hanging out to Bon Jovi then seeing these loosers graduate from a school they never cared about going to. 

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

@Char Lol,he was,I found the whole scene ridic tbh.I still don't understand how Stefan of all people was silas' doppleganger and i also don't get why stefan said,"you're one of them" and not "Errmmmagawd i'm a woppleganger" LOL.It was so wtf'cky and stupid,omg.and PW did it no favours staying a little robotic.I died when he said"hello my shadow self".LMFAO.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.