Thursdays 8:00 PM on The CW
The-vampire-diaries
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Lol plz Silas ain't going nowhere, he'll last forever. And lmao, suck it BN 

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

Silas kicks ass. I love how all these big baddies like to mindfuck teenagers in their spare time.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

@BN Maybe i should lend you my glasses,since you can't seem to see so clearly.Seriously,LOL.The only two people who have chemistry in this show are Joseph and Candice.I mean their chaste kiss on the cheek was a 987456789456789 times hotter than Nian sex tape.(r.i.p Nian)

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

because PW's constipated face is so awesome?

Says the guy who likes Trevino's constipated face.Apparently Trevino's consitpation is in character.

Posted at

The only two people who have chemistry in this show are Joseph and Candice

Sorry, no. I think you meant "crackship", dearie. THe main thing on why its a crackship was because there is no chemistry between them. None. None at all. Steffie and Elena had more chemistry than those two and that was one god damn dry lake. 

This is chemistry:

Says the guy who likes Trevino's constipated face.Apparently Trevino's consitpation is in character.Trevino is not the best actor  but not the worst in this show(Matt is worse, Steffie is worse, Elena is worse).

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Calling out Paul's acting when he is pretty much the best after Joseph, along with denial that Joe/Can have chemistry, lol BN keep making me laugh

Posted at

Also sorry, so far there has been a total of ONE blondie+psychopath pairing that worked:

Mainly because the said blond was just as obsessive and just as cray as the said asshole. 

Posted at

Calling out Paul's acting when he is pretty much the best after Josephbitch please and  keep being delusional.

Its:

Sebastian Roché > David Anders > Candice  Accola > Daniel Gillies > Arielle Kebbel>>>> Joseph Morgan >>> Kat.Graham >>>>>> Trevino >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ian >>>>>> PW >>> N.Dobrev  

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

ugh BN, so tired of your hero-worship fapping to shows that everybody loves anyway. All you do is ruin them. And Veronica was not as obsessive and crazy as Logan. I hate that justification for couples. Blair and Chuck deserved each other because she was a bitch too. Buffy and Spike were perfect because she was selfish too. True love yo.

Its possible to like a female character and ship her with someone without interposing his personality on to her. She can have her own you know.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

THe main thing on why its a crackship was because there is no chemistry between them. None.

ROTFLMFAO.Let me just laugh at you for a couple of days bc what you said is just that ridic.No chemistry.I can't stahhhp laughing.Oh you poor soul.You're just a lost cause.tsk tsk.

This is chemistry:

And sorry but i don't roll that way.Lesbian prono is not my thing.

Sebastian Roché > David Anders > Candice  Accola > Daniel Gillies > Arielle Kebbel>>>> Joseph Morgan >>> Kat.Graham >>>>>> Trevino >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ian >>>>>> PW >>> N.Dobrev

This is so many kinds of wrong,i can't even.Dude,i love Candice but she isn't all that.her silas last to last epi was just horrible. And Roerig=Trevino.at the bottom of the list cos they can't act.I suggest acting school after tvd is cancelled.

Hey Char.Did you watch the epi?

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad