Thursdays 8:00 PM on The CW
The-vampire-diaries
2425 posts
BN you're a liar. You admitted that Klaroline have chemistry before. Now you're saying only PW and Candice have chemistry. Just stop talking. And saroline isn't a crackship. It's happening so deal with it.
Posted at

And saroline isn't a crackship. It's happening so deal with it.I could not care less its happening.

I hate that someone actually ships that shit/

Posted at
2425 posts

Yes another ancient evil will ruffle Caroline's feathers. Can't wait. 

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

What the hell is wrong with you, Klaus leaves and you can't handle Caroline being single? Christ 

Posted at
2425 posts

I want Caroline to be single but JP will never let that happen. Anyway I'm happy steroline and forwood are not happening. 

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

I don't understand half of what you're saying, because I never said anything to the contrary about most of it. I was disagreeing with your justifiation (see my last 3 posts) because I find it regressive. Which you've probably gleened by now, but are just ignoring because you just want to write long essays that no one will read, and prove to yourself that you're a great conveyer of television and literature when really you fap just as much as the next person.

Claim to be such a feminist and yet the only female characters you like have eyeliner up the ass and hair stacked to the ceiling. Or ones that are "bitches". Or have some semi-lesbian dynamic going. Because you know, atleast one or all need to be present to make a female character interesting.

I think i'm falling in love with you.This whole post is so much WIN. â�¤  â�¤  â�¤  â�¤ 

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

I hate that someone actually ships that shit/

What does it matter to you?Let them ship whateves they wanna ship.ugh.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Also,i agree that Stefan/Caroline have bff chemistry.I just don't see any romantic chemistry between them.That said i prolly would've shipped them if they'd happened in s1,bc by s2 i was sold on SE and i wanted Caroline to be Stefan's Lexi.

Posted at

I think i'm falling in love with you.This whole post is so much WIN. � Already answered that bullshit, so please can you stop being a silly cheerleader, kthxbye.

What does it matter to you?Let them ship whateves they wanna ship.ugh.Because shit like tha tmakes me want to vomit and show cases on just how shitty this fanbase has got?

s2 i was sold on SE

you must be trollin'

S1 Se was barely bearable. S2 Se was twilight level of sugary bullshit.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Because shit like tha tmakes me want to vomit and show cases on just how shitty this fanbase has got?  

Again,why do you care.Its not harming.If someone wants to ship rape,let them.Its not upto you to educate the world.

S1 Se was barely bearable. S2 Se was twilight level of sugary bullshit.I â�¤  Twilight.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad