Thursdays 8:00 PM on The CW
The-vampire-diaries
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

You hoes need Skype

Posted at
2425 posts

This guy will play Jesse.

Sampson will play Jesse, a fellow student who Elena (Nina Dobrev) and Caroline (Candice Accola) meet on their first at Whitmore College. As we first reported in Mega Buzz, Jesse will catch Caroline's eye.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Vampire-Diaries-Season5-Spoilers-1067746.a spx

Posted at
2425 posts

With Klaus (Joseph Morgan) headed off to New Orleans on The Originals and Caroline (Candice Accola) going to college not far from Mystic Falls on The Vampire Diaries, we don’t know when the potential couple will meet again on-screen. However, the next best thing — Candice Accola and Joseph Morgan hanging out — will take place at San Diego Comic-Con, according to TV Guide.

TV Guide’s Fan Favorite Panel will star Candice and Joseph, as well as Arrow’s Katie Cassidy, Kristin Bauer of True Blood, Henry Ian Cusick from The 100, Revolution’s Giancarlo Esposito, The Walking Dead’s Danai Gurira, and Tyler Hoechlin from Teen Wolf. Hopefully the actors will spill lots of juicy behind-the-scenes info.

The panel will be held on Friday, July 19. The following day, The Vampire Diaries and The Originals will have their show-specific panels. Nina Dobrev (Elena Gilbert), Ian Somerhalder (Damon Salvatore), Paul Wesley (Stefan Salvatore), and Kat Graham (Bonnie Bennett) will all be there for the TVD panel, along with Candice. Joseph Morgan (Klaus) will join Claire Holt (Rebekah) and Phoebe Tonkin (Hayley) for The Originals.

It feels like forever since we’ve had any spoilers from either show, so we’re practically drooling with anticipation over SDCC. And it’ll be nice to see Joseph and Candice together, even if it’s not quite the same as a Klaus-Caroline moment.

Source: TV Guide, via Comic-Con Geek

Excited for Comic Con. Too bad I'm not going. JoMo looks gorgeous on the cover.

Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

LMFAO. Here she comes..............and there she goes. When was the last time you posted something non-KC related nic?

Posted at
2425 posts

Well Jesse is more about Caroline than KC. Also this is the Klaroline thread and they are the only interesting thing about TVD.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Well according to the crybabies on tumblr, Candice cancelled that panel. And nic u could say hi or somethin hmphhhh

Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

Well Jesse is more about Caroline than KC. Also this is the Klaroline thread and they are the only interesting thing about TVD.

Thats all well and good but i asked if YOU were ever gonna talk about anything other than KC and KC related news. I do believe C is apart of KC. Or am i tripping?

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Red GET OFF HER NUTS, kfm
Posted at
2425 posts

Well according to the crybabies on tumblr, Candice cancelled that panel.

I read that too. Maybe I'm looking too much into it, but I noticed whenever Candice is supposed to be at a convention with Joseph she cancels. There are rumors flying that she doesn't like Joseph too much. And she said her fiance isn't too happy with the obsessive KC fans.

Thats all well and good but i asked if YOU were ever gonna talk about anything other than KC and KC related news. I do believe C is apart of KC. Or am i tripping? I don't purposely just talk about Klaroline. I guess I could if there was something else that interests me.
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

I think that is reading too much into it, don't get brainwashed by those pressed ass shippers. On wetpaint she simply said she showed her bf the crazy photo manips that spams her twitter, he was never upset, just as creeped out as she was. And she only cancelled dragoncon (which also had him), and attended 0 that year. It's just a coincidence and I don't even know if she cancelled that panel but idrc. Like I said on FF, her indifference with that ship is not going to project onto him, I find it so ridic when people say she hates him and then when she speaks highly of him they're calling it an act

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad