Thursdays 8:00 PM on The CW
The-vampire-diaries
22846 posts
Elenalovesspn

Me too, WHEN WAS THE PREGGERS PEPPERS HINT??

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

I KNOW. ELENA LET'S GOOGLE/TUMBLR THIS SHIT.

Posted at

don't mind it, they refered to stark tower as "baby" and thanks to audience's loudness I misinterpreted it. 

I guess that means that they are either "toning down" taht story or  its left for IM3

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

first you say she'll die, then you say she's pregnant. You buzz kill fucking Whedonite. I WILL CUT YOU.

Ugh can I just say I'm not thrilled for any of the sequels at all. Gosh and it's obvious they rushed Thor and Cap'n just for Avengers.

Posted at

Agh those comic pics already look bizarre, and I agree. I can't see her doing a role (or wearing that suit) like that. You know I've only seen her roles in IM (and vomit, glee). 

Pepper becoming a cyborg and getting her own suit is pretty much one of best plot developments to happen there, imo. It developed her character and showcased the difference in how Tony uses his suit versus how a normal person put in his position could. 

It also essentially solved the problem of her being a passive sidekick at the same time expanding her characterization.  

I do doubt on if it ever happens that it will happen the same way since comic book verison prtty much involves her miscarrying Tony's baby, finding out he slept around with widow AND maria hill(the reaction to which i find strangely hilarious) and ending up pretty much dying to the point that the only way to save her is to do similar procedure as on tony. 

Also, I am sorry, but their banter is hilarious.

And I just can't see Paltrow pulling off that much of deadpan snark  so they will either kill her or write her off somehow eventually. 

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Or maybe me and several other shippers death threats to Whedon will kick in and then everything will be roses and rainbows. Also those comic strips confuse me. Jeez he cheated? I'm surprised I'm surprised
Posted at

. Jeez he cheated? I'm surprised I'm surprised

Tripple-cheated, actually.

AFter having miscarriage, she rebound-married Happy, just as the whole civil war started. Then she and tony had an affair behind his back, while tony had two affairs behind her back(welll yeah, stark is kind of a dick and a huge part of fandom still loathes him for a LOT of decisions during civil war and he is still repaying them all). then happy got dead and even more angst happened that led to her pretty much getting burned alive by explosion:

Which led to having to save her via same heart-module as Tony has, as well as cybernetical implants to help repair damage, leading to her getting an armor as well as more active role, as well as a whole lot more snarky and less serene personality, as an opposite to Stark's now more calm and tortured one in post-civil war, with them having a sort-of open relationship.   

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Ugh I'm glad I don't read comic series. Do you know if spiderman 3 followed the books thoroughly? Because it just sucked so much ass. What's the point for the reboot? It looks good judging from trailers though
Posted at

Well still that plotline pretty much skyrocketed Pepper into one of flag-ship females of marvel comics, alongside Emma Frost, Miss Marvel, Widow and black cat.

Spiderman reboot looks shitty.

The third part sucked major balls because they tried to combine around 35 years of story arcs into a single movie. Which resulted in a major clusterfuck.

The first two movies were "losely" faithful adaptations. 

Reboot looks shitty, imo. They are dropping the major factors of Spiderman's personality(that being a guilt-trip due to deaths of uncle ben and latter of gwen stacy) and focusing on more hated love interest of peter parker's , Gwen Stacy, who will eventually die anyway, while Emma Stone was far more fitting to play mary jane. 

I bet withina  year we will get yet another reboot. its not like they will run out of love interests tho. Spidey currently has around 20 of them.  

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
LOL I know you meant to say Kirsten Dunst not Emma Stone lmfao. Dude OMG that is exactly what I thought when I saw it. I don't even read the books nor watch the cartoons but throwing in two different villains, wait three counting Goblin, was so fucking off. Venom could had been something epic but they rushed the fuck out of it, and Topher Grace left the 70's show to rot in bad writing for something even more horribly written. Oh wait FOUR villains since Peter got all narcissist douchey from that alien tar, only to spread it on Eric Foreman. Eh it still looks better than the previous trilogy
Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad