Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries

uhhh, the aboe lacks one page :/

So they're going with the name "Iron Woman"?? 

Nope. Potts pretty much goes by her own name. She was also known as Hera when she was heading her own intelligence agency for some time in post Superhero-Civil-War america and her iron armor is codenamed "Rescue" because of increased speed and manuevrability.  Thanks to cyborg enhancements she is quite capable to hold her own without armor now and is said to be able to go a few rounds against the likes of captain america. 

Armor is pretty much for movement, flight, rescue operations, as well as increasing her durability.  

She is pretty much flagship action-heroine of Iron Man, the same way Emma Frost is for X-Men(since Jean Grey's death), Black cat is for Spiderman or Catwoman for Batman. .

Posted at

lol double post

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Flora, I swear, Kitty hates everything I love.

bahaaha ILY2 BBY I just need to fuckin pic spam now omfg I could see that. Also R. McAdams or Amy Adams was a good fit.   EW GO AWAY. I can't stand Amy's acting. Rachel for sure though.KLJGLKFJMPHHHHHHHHHHH GO SHIP THE COMIC PAIRING and let me die in peace. But no lie I give no shits for Paltrow's other roles.
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Of course you hate Paltrow since she doesn't do much as Pepper (but scream and bicker lol) if a female lead is not kicking major ass then you turn your fap button off. I KNOW YOU KITTY. DON'T EVEN LIE.

Posted at

Paltrow can't even act. I could care less on if they degrade her to his mechanic/assistant. ITs still an intense role acting-wise and Paltrow does not know what a facial expression is. She has three faces. the "i am shocked" face, the "I am bitchy now" Face and the "usual everyday" face. Thats it. 

Its an emotionally intense role and while Paltrow handles some aspects decently and the movies manage to capture certain elements of their relationship, she just come sout as generally bland and makes me wonder on what she is even doing there, apart of being Tony's motivation., as he rwhole role starts and ends at...standing.

Posted at

In second movie she had a bit more to do, but even then it was all the background stuff. She doe snot feel like someone Tony would cound as his equal a lot.

IM II did have callbacks to their scenes in comic book though, bu tthe overall movie dragged even that down

IM3 has a new director, so I'll reserve my overall opinion till it.

Black Widow was horrible in IM II and awesome abd well acted in avengers, after all, so maybe whoever the new director is, can squeeze in some sort of acting capability, which i frankly doubt it.  I just do not see Pepper in her.

The blander onewho was appearing from time to time in iron man comic books in 80's? Sure. But certainly not the one she developed into, the one who is supposed to help Tony live through all the shit he causes in civil war. 

Pepper Potts is someone who starts as no-bullshit secretary who is not phased by Tony's antics and slowly develops into strong female figure who overcomes a lot of shit, deaths, grief, her own insecurities, etc and stands equally with Tony in the end, both as his love, his business partner, battle comrade and a girl on the run.  She is one of better developed marvel female characters, who went through shit without becoming mary sue(like how, for example, sadly Jean Grey turned out). Someone who, like Tony, balances imperfections and flaws with her best traits. 

Certainly hoping Paltrow makes me change my mind with her IM III, but I just see no way of keeping her there and having the civil war for avengers III.  ANd I just can't see Paltrow accepting to do the latter parts of her role.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
What if they make her sing
Posted at

oh lawd, that would be hilarious, but I really doubt they'd do that.

I do expect it in Spiderman since Marvel does not even own the rights to it, hence why he was not even mentioned in Avengers(considering considerable role he has latter on) 

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Yes, why does Marvel have no rights for it? When I was 10 spiderman was the reason I even discovered Marvel. Or are you just talking about the amazing reboot? How long has it been since Disney bought Marvel anyway, I have a passport for the theme park and whenever I go in the gift shops I see Marvel merchandise, and Spidey stuff is there along with the others. Or does Marvel just not own the movie rights for it? And then I thought about it, correct me if I'm wrong but IM's movies take place in NY right? So how would that even add up to SM, Spidey always takes place in NY, at least in the last three films.

OH OHHHHH. And can someone tell me how Stark knew about Thor? I did not watch Thor. They were all so nonchalant or casual about him crashing the plane but if it were me I'd have shat bricks.
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Holy shit is that sand man in the pics you posted

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad