Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Yeah I never got why nicktoons airs some of that stuff if Disney owns Marvel. That show had the shittiest cgi and the characters were nothing like the comics, it was like watching Ben 10.
Posted at

So, there's now a huge chance that one of upcoming marvel movies will be:

Guardians of the Galaxy.

(think: The Expendables....in space) 

Posted at

(and yes thats a racoon...)

Posted at
22846 posts
Elenalovesspn

Kitty, is there something you DO NOT know/haven't read or watched?

OH MY GOSH THAT SHITTY IRON BOY CRAP ON NICKTOONS IS GETTING CANCELLED?

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Hey Elena (: you wanna hang out? I have no plans today. "oh what happened? Did NOTHING cancel?" lmfao
Posted at
22846 posts
Elenalovesspn

why are you trying to get me out of the house?

- i just thought we could hang out

Posted at

So just as we thought the next new movies are :

"Guardians of Galaxy"...

and "Ant Man"...

Alongside the sequels to already existing franchises like...

"Iron Man III"...

"Captain America: The Winter Soldier" 

and "Thor: The Dark World" 

Posted at

Iron Man III is confirmed to be all about Mandarin, with Tony developing the prototype version of his nanosuit and his house exploding in massive explosion, apparantly with Pepper still inside it, as Mandarin reveals himself.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

lol lol. This feels like such an overdose. Also, there was footage of Guy Pearce kissing Pepper right after she kissed Tony or something.

Posted at

I am actually very disappointed with how fanbase is taking this possibility of Rescue appearing in the iron man movies.

All i see is "nooo, she is a woman she does not deserve an armor, two guys are enough" and all teh sexist variations of that. 

Seriously, people? I despise Paltrow as much as every sane person and think she has no acting talent for that, but are we really going to bring in gender stuff to it>?  

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.