Thursdays 8:00 PM on The CW
The-vampire-diaries

He was not part of original avengers. He was rejected because he was too young and too teenager-y in behavior, but Stark did secretly pay for his scholarship, because Peter reminded him of himself or some bullshit(and then he use all of that to recruit Peter to his agenda in  Civil War) Needless to say after bloody mess of Civil war and Stark being an authoritarian dick, Spidey sort of stopped being a permanent member. 

That Said Spidey's side of story was quite important - Doctor Octopus interacted with  Stark more than once (not to mention that Pepper got to fight against Electro and Sandman a few times) and Norman Osborn became Iron Patriot.

Spiderman movies on other hand are not  owned by Marvel, so he won't be ever appearing in Avengers, unless the new reboot of spiderman bombs and the rights go back to marvel. 

Daredevil on other hand might since Marvel got the rights back.  

Posted at
3965 posts
Halde

Huh, i thought that Spiderman was owned by Marvel, since they made him and all.

Posted at

comic book and animated universe - yes.

movie-usage belongs to fox.

That's why you do not have wolverine tagging along in Cap's world war days - Xmen movie rights are owned by FOX 

Posted at
3965 posts
Halde

Ah. It's weird that Marvel would sell the movie rights for Spiderman. He is so popular, even before Sam Raimi's. Although i don't know how it was before that old Spiderman movie, where they used rope for web lol :)

Posted at
22846 posts
Elenalovesspn

anything new about this upcoming deadpool movie? i heard ryan reynolds etc. wants to make it work, but they have some problems. i'd see that 

Posted at

Ah. It's weird that Marvel would sell the movie rights for Spiderman. He is so popular, even before Sam Raimi's. Although i don't know how it was before that old Spiderman movie, where they used rope for web lol 

No one saw any ANY potential in superhero movies X-men I and SPiderman 1 pretty much proved that such concepts can be adapted in a way that has a mass appeal. 

anything new about this upcoming deadpool movie? i heard ryan reynolds etc. wants to make it work, but they have some problems. i'd see that  

Its stuck in production hell last I heard.

Frankly R.Reynolds is decent but he is not crazy enough to pull off a real deadpool. I am not even sure that there IS an actor crazy enough to pull off Mr.Troll King that is Deadpool.  

Posted at

Hell the only way Deadpool movie would come out good was if Q.Tarantino directed it and wrote it, while being high. 

Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

OMG. You guys have to see this. Regardless of your politcal affiliation, its funny as hell

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TiXUF9xbTo&feature=g-logo-xit

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Welp, Whedon's signed to write Star Wars ep 7 for 2015, and all supposed trilogies after that.
Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad