61 posts
Aria-montgomery

Am I the only one that hated Faith? 

Posted at
1584 posts
Stavroula

ya

Posted at

I'm still watching Angel and when I finish it I'm going to watch Firefly and Dollhouse and basically everything from Joss Whedon. Word of warning, though: Dollhouse is REALLY fucked up in terms of themes. Expect a lot of triggering material there. Its Whedon in psychotic depression mode. 

And where can I read the comics? 

Mostly stuff can be found either legally in DarkHorse comic book online store or illegally in various places like thepiratebay, etc.

The order of reading is obviously:

Buffy Season Eight

THEN:

Angel And Faith 1 - Live Through This, Part I                         Buffy S9 1 - Freefall, Part I                            Angel And Faith 2 - Live Through This, Part II                        Buffy S9 2 - Freefall, Part II                           Angel And Faith 3 - Live Through This, Part III                      Buffy S9 3 - Freefall, Part III                         Angel And Faith 4 - Live Through This, Part IV                      Buffy S9 4 - Freefall, Part IV                         Angel And Faith 5 - In Perfect Harmony                 Buffy S9 5 - Slayer, Interrupted                  Angel and Faith 6 - Daddy Issues, Part I                  Buffy S9 6 - On Your Own, Part I                 Angel and Faith 7 - Daddy Issues, Part II                       Buffy S9 7 - On Your Own, Part II                       Angel and Faith 8 - Daddy Issues, Part III                      Buffy S9 8 - Apart (of Me), Part I                       Angel and Faith 9 - Daddy Issues, Part IV                     Buffy S9 9 - Apart (of Me), Part II                      Angel and Faith 10 - Women of a Certain Age                              Buffy S9 10 - Apart (of Me), Part III                    Angel and Faith 11 - Family Reunion, Part I                    Buffy S9 11 - Guarded, Part I                 Angel and Faith 12 - Family Reunion, Part II                   Buffy S9 12 - Guarded, Part II                                Spike: A Dark Place #1                                    Angel and Faith 13 - Family Reunion, Part III                 Buffy S9 13 - Guarded, Part III                              Spike: A Dark Place #2                                    Angel and Faith 14 - Family Reunion, Part IV                 Buffy S9 14 - Billy the Vampire Slayer, Part I                   Spike: A Dark Place #3                                    Angel and Faith 15 - The Hero of His Own Story                           Buffy S9 15 - Billy the Vampire Slayer, Part II                  Willow: Wonderland #1                                 Spike: A Dark Place #4                                    Angel and Faith 16 - Death and Consequences, Part I                               Willow: Wonderland #2                                 Buffy S9 16 - Welcome to the Team, Part I                      Angel and Faith 17 - Death and Consequences, Part II                              Willow: Wonderland #3                                 Buffy S9 17 - Welcome to the Team, Part II                     Spike: A Dark Place #5                                    Willow: Wonderland #4                                 Angel and Faith 18 - Death and Consequences, Part III                            Buffy S9 18 - Welcome to the Team, Part III                   Angel and Faith 19 - Death and Consequences, Part IV                            Buffy S9 19 - Welcome to the Team, Part IV  AND Willow: Wonderland #5 Angel and Faith 20 - Spike and Faith                 Buffy S9 20 - ??????                 

That's assuming all the seasons end at issue 20 as whedon promised.  This order is best if you do not want deaths, appearances, returns, etc of characters to be spoiled before they happen in their storylines, its a lot more connected than let's say connections between ATS and BTVS and even back then those shows were quite connected. 

Also, you might want to hold off reading the thread as a lot of it spoils S8 and S9.

Am I the only one that hated Faith? 

Mostly? Yes.

Posted at
1584 posts
Stavroula

What are your favorite seasons, favorite episodes, favorite storylines, favorite characters, favorite ships??

Posted at

lul

For BTVS: 

Favorite Season: (From most to least) S7=S6=S5 >S3>S4>S1>S1

Favorite Episodes:  (in no  order) "Once More With Feeling", "Prophecy Girl, "When She Was Bad", "Lie To Me", "Homecoming", "Graduation Day I&II", "Restless", "Who Are You?", "Something Blue", "Surprise", "Innocence", "Becomming I&II", "The Body", "The Gift", "Tabula Rasa", whole S6 4 episode finale, "Lessons", "Selfless", "Conversations with Dead People", "Get it Done", "Lies My Parents Told Me", "Chosen"

Favorite Characters:

Buffy Willow Spike Anya Cordelia

Favorite Ships:

Buffy/Spike Cordelia/Xander Xander/Anya Willow/Tara

For ATS:

Favorite Season: (from most to least) S5=S3>S2>S1>>S4

Favorite Episodes: (In no order) "Five By Five", "Sanctuary", "Hero", "Are You Now or Have You Ever Been", "Reunion", "Through THe Looking Glass", "There's No Place Like Plrtz Glrb", "Waiting in the Wings", "Sleep Tight", "Forgiving", "Spin the Bottle", "Supersymmetry", "Apocalypse, Nowish", "Habeas Corpses", "Release", "Orpheus", "Shiny Happy People", "The Magic Bullet", "Destiny", "You're Welcome", "You're Welcome", "Shells", "Origin", "Not Fade Away".

Favorite Characters:

Cordelia Fred Wesley Illyria Gwen Angel

Favorite Ships:

Cordelia/Angel Fred/Wesley Faith/Angel

As for plotlines, my favorites HAVE to be:

Buffy's character development and progression through seasons. Spike's character development and progression.  Willow's overall plotline from the very start she was introduced through S6 and S7. Its one of the best built up things that have happened in this show.  Anya. EVERYTHING about ANya's plotline. Faith's character progression.  Wesley's character progression.  GLORY. FIRST.

Posted at

Almost forgot for plotlines - The whole Angel plot in Season Two of Buffy, as well as the wake-up death of the season that set the mood for what's to come, was also brilliant. Also EVERYTHING in "The Body" and OMWF.

Posted at

BTVS favorite seasons had to be S7=S6=S5 >S3>S4>S2>S1 (damn typos)

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Why is the wonderful Cordy in TLG? 

Posted at

Why is the wonderful Cordy in TLG? 

Also in Veronica Mars.

Sadly only David Boreanaz and A.Hannigan got major roles past BTVS, for some reason. 

Posted at

Remember how Plec wanted to cast SMG as fucking ROSE?

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad