Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

A little more red was all I asked

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
No I never said they was related I said Rumple's dad could be the Wizard of Oz and maybe Snow's ancestor was one of the witch's in Oz who had a run in with Rumple's dad which started the feud between them. Maybe he tried to steal the slippers from her but instead the slippers pass threw generations and ended up with Queen Eva having the slippers. Look at it in a Lion King 2 way there was a feud between one lion side and another lion side of the feud over Pride Rock the only way to end it Kiara and Kovu from different sides of the feud fell in love and it showed the lions that they are all one. Emma could be Kiara and Nealfire could be Kovu and Henry is the one who shows everyone they are all one The Heart of the truest believer will save everyone and the magic lands who is Henry hope this wasn't too long 

FF is so fun it hurts 

Posted at

The very last sentence just killed me xD

Posted at

I wish OUAT had OP credits like this:

Considering the one-second title screen we see before each episode, its clear that they wanted to do something like that too(and we do have a one min long themesong too), but ABC did not agree.

More shows need to come back to 1 minute opening credits.

Posted at
Cooling

^so prettty. I want to wait till season 1 is over to watch SH, but idk, maybe I won't.

FF!OUAT people are so weird

Posted at
1581 posts
Danielle50

I come back to see that people are comparing Emma and Neal to Kovu and Kiara. I swear these things are so laughable.

Posted at

holyfuckatshieldratings.gif

*fawns*

Posted at

Snow and regina tho.

just.

SNOW AND REGINA.

Posted at
1581 posts
Danielle50

That fight was long overdue.

Posted at
let's hope they do it again,e very episode.
Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad