Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Team Snow. Bite me bitches

Posted at

Really the only difference between the two that i can see now is that one has yet to curse an entire world in her ragefit.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Really because I think one of them has legit reasons to rage while the other is throwing pissy fits and blaming the wrong people for why her life sucks

Posted at
Regina lost her love of her life, got married off to old creepy guy who could not stop worshipping his dead wife AND had to spent decade or more in such life. Was never loved by her mother and when her mother did start to love her it was in the moment she was tricked to kill her own mother by Snow. Snow, due to her own selfish desire to prove herself good, ruined the Regina's life, then lost her father and mother, got stalked into a forest, became badass, then found love, gathered an army, reclaimed a kingdom, married, had a child, spent 27 years cursed, annoying Regina every day by bumping into Regina(while STILL not fighting back at regina), then she suddenly got a huge extended family due to a machiavelian scheme of a guy who just happened to be the person responsible for Regina loosing everything and then she was pretty much forced to almost turn into Regina2 and has t deal with that every day. 

I'd say both have a pretty damn good reasons to rage(and that's what they need to realize, as well as the fact that role of hero/villain in the case of them two can VERY easily be interchangeable depending on just a  little slip), although Snow indeed was way more lucky.

Anyway, REALLY interested in seeing on how Charming sabotaged their peace attempt in the past pre-wedding of theirs(since apparantly Regina offered to leave them alone and renounce magic in exchange for SNow returning her the throne, but Charming did something intent on reigniting the feud). And with the whole idea that Snow/Charming will blow up due to secrets(case in point, Charming not knowing why his mother died), that is a very interesting plotpoint to add. With how she looked at him when he almost "filleted the mermaid" and his role as her essential moral compass, this can't end good for either of them, lol.

Especially not in Lost Island, lol.

I do like the notion that Season3A will change everyone completely for Season 3B, and I can't wait to see how it unfolds.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Snow, due to her own selfish desire to prove herself good, ruined the Regina's life Um no she thought she was helping Regina by begging the manipulative Cora to let her marry the guy she loves. Selfish my ass go play on the freeway    
Posted at

Um no she thought she was helping Regina by begging the manipulative Cora to let her marry the guy she loves. Selfish my ass go play on the freeway

Snow before he rmother's death would not have done that. Snow afer her mothers death pretty much unhealthily clung to the whole "being good" shtick
Posted at
1581 posts
Danielle50

Thanks for the spoiler about Charming and Snow. I guess it will align with the picture of Snow White having Charming tied in FTL.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

You telling me snow ain't pure? Ima karate chop your fingers 

Posted at
1581 posts
Danielle50
Well, Snow is not pure anymore. She have darkness in her heart now.
Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.