Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

She has a smudge of it and I can wipe it off with my thumb

Posted at
1581 posts
Danielle50

Yes, but once you go black then you can put all the white into it and it will only be grey. She is getting to be like Regina now.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Unlike Regina she will fight it off, bitch is strong 

Posted at

Snow was NEVER, "pure". SHe wanted to be because that was her mother's ideal, because she blamed herself for her death, becuase mommy will watch her over if she keeps aligning herself as pure. 

THe fact that s he is capable of what she did already means she was not that. 

As for darkness in snow white. Let me quote the most perf human being, Lilah morgan:

Snow will remain different for the rest of her life, because our experiences shape us and she is no longer the Snow White who used to be. 

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Eva was also a bitch, what led to her 180 when she was lecturing snow on equality, yet she made a fuss about Cora tripping her and let them make her kneel an apology 

Posted at

Life.

SHe learned that being the way she was would NOT help in her position of power. But it was nothing different from what Snow is doing, it was keeping up appearances, except that SNow TRULY believes her mommy dearest always was this way.

I partially want a time travel episode where Snow gets to meet young Eva.

Posted at

Once in Wonderland Premiere has to be the biggest fucking MEH I have seen in last year since arrow s2 premiere.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

All that cgi is not worth blinding me. I was never gonna watch the moment I saw the white rabbit in trailers 

Posted at

rabbit and cheshire actually were great. I am convinced that they blew entirety of show's cgi budget on them, hence why rest of CGI had to be made in paint.

Frankly, Jaffar and Red Queen(and Alice being a bit nutty, unstable and possibly dangerous) are the only real reasons to even bother with it.

It tanked in ratings, so we won't get next season, most likely.

Posted at

Gotta love the joyful stab at OUAT having ripped off Fables premise in this:

I so want Fables tv show now. Hopefully from HBO or whoever did Walking Dead.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.