So I have been thinking on in what order do flashbacks happen. Pilot episode is obviously the "latest" and Desperate Souls is the "earliest"(since Desperate Souls flashback happens centuries before anything else)
So I guess the timeline of FTL Flashbacks is like this:
Posted 5/16/2012 3:00:11 PM #
- Episode 08: Desperate Souls - (centuries before everything else considering Belle's story is third ogre war and this is the first and supposedly there are centuries of gaps between them)
- Episode 19: The Return - (since those flashbacks happen some time after Desperate Souls ones)
- <HUGE TIMESKIP OF A FEW CENTURIES>
- Episode 18: Stable Boy - (Since Evil Queen is in every episode after these)
- Episode 05: That Still Small Voice (makes sense since its decades before we next meet the Geppeto)
- <Timeskip of a decade or so>
- Episode 11: Fruit of the Poisonous Tree (considering its a "prequel" to Heart is a lonely hunter flashback)
- Episode 07: The Heart is a Lonely Hunter
- Episode 12: Skin Deep (makes sense considering Rumple's comments about love in ever ep after in the list)
- <Timeskip of a few weeks>
- Episode 15: Red-Handed (sort-of continues from Heart is a Lonel Hunter)
- Episode 14: Dreamy (obviously after Skin Deep, Obviously before any episode with Grumpy)
- Episode 06: The Shepherd (leads into Snow Falls)
- Episode 03: Snow Falls (leads into 7:15 AM and starts in Shepherd)
- Episode 10: 7:15 A.M. (leads to true north)
- Episode 09: True North (leads to what happened to frederick)
- Episode 13: What Happened to Frederick (leads with few month timeskip to Heart of Darkness)
- <Timeskip of a few months>
- Episode 16: Heart of Darkness (directly continues flashback in An Apple Red as Blood)
- Episode 21: An Apple Red as Blood (Leads into A Land without Magic)
- Episode 22: A Land Without Magic (Leads to pilot with a timeskip of a few years)
- <Timeskip of a few years>
- Episode 04: The Price of Gold (happens between Pilot and A Land without magic)
- <Timeskip of a few years>
- Episode 02: The Thing You Love Most (happens right before and during Pilot)
- Episode 20: The Stranger (Happens mostly right before and during pilot)
- Episode 01: Pilot (the ultimate "latest" flashback point of fairy tale world)
Omg I just watched the pilot. I luv Emma n Henry. Can't believe I cried when they put her in the treePosted 5/24/2012 5:20:01 PM #
Meh, can't really stand Henry. There's just something about him, either actor, character or both that does not sit well with me.
Can't believe I cried when they put her in the tree
Seeing Snow break down in tears was more emotionally taxing for me thought. Especiall since she waited till Charming left with baby. As well as Emma's break down over her own orphanage experience.Posted 5/24/2012 6:26:53 PM #
Ugh I have only watched 3 episodes and I am pretty sure that I will never have sympathy for the queen, like EVER. Because having a soft spot for villains is my thing, but this bitch just killed her fucking dad. COME ON. Fuck this bitch. The actress is doing a great job if I hate the character this much, although I've been rolling my eyes at her lines in the flashbacks. Somehow I think she plays Regina better than the Queen. Maybe it's just my shallow judgement of the costume, whatever the fuck she is wearing it annoys me.
I understand why Henry has to convince Emma about the book being real, but to everyone else? I'm just like okay, can you please shut up. I think bugging Emma about it is enoughPosted 5/25/2012 1:15:16 PM #
Wow! That is funny Flora because Regina is my most favorite character follow by Gold, Emma and the Snow.Posted 5/25/2012 2:06:28 PM #
nd I am pretty sure that I will never have sympathy for the queen, like EVER.
Opposite for me. I LOVE her backstory and her character. Her ruthlessness and how from time to time the frailty and sadness behind it shows. I can't wait for her redemption. She, as well as GOld, Emma and Snow are the reason why I love this show so much :3.
Because having a soft spot for villains is my thing, but this bitch just killed her fucking dad.
and? She is someone consumed by thirst of revenge against Snow, someone who feels she has nothing in her life and the only thing that drives her forward is her revenge. From Regina's point of view, Snow is the source of her misfortune and the cause of the death of her true love. I am amazed at her for actually being able to go on through her revenge plans despite how much she suffered.
Maybe it's just my shallow judgement of the costume, whatever the fuck she is wearing it annoys me.
Her outfits are fabulous :3Posted 5/25/2012 2:32:42 PM #
THOSE outfits are cool, but the one she wore in the first 2 episodes was horrible, especially the hair. I just started the show so I need time for her to grow on me. Basically I saw it coming that she'd kill Henry but all I'm saying is that will pretty much increased my hatred for the character. As it should be, hate the villain because they're horrible, love for them it, so on.
And lol her friend tho
It's funny because this outfit and the character completely reminded me of Effie Trinket. I have a love-hate thing with Effie Trinket. The only difference is the make up (thank God) It's funny though, why was she holding onto the curse if she wasn't going to do anything with it? I figured she was just holding onto it since she knew its power. Bahahaha Mr. Gold so remembers everything. Trolling Regina about the name Henry and Emma being in town, lul.
Oh, I like all the characters but if it turns into the Snow White/Rumpelstilkson show I'm going to get peeved. I know why Snow White. I WANT TO EXPLORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRE MORE FAIRYTALES. Every time I watched an episode randomly on sunday night I always had to see Rumpelstilkson or Regina suck up screentime. WHERE IS ARIEL. I read interviews about her being in season 2. psssssssssssh.Posted 5/25/2012 3:36:11 PM #
THOSE outfits are cool, but the one she wore in the first 2 episodes was horrible, especially the hair. I just started the show so I
its an outfit based on:
It's funny though, why was she holding onto the curse if she wasn't going to do anything with it?
Because there's evil and theres EVIL.
Maleficent had standarts. The Curse is something darker than them. Something that crosses the line even for someone as evil as her. Maleficent pretty much stated that she is safeguarding it so no one would use it.
Oh, I like all the characters but if it turns into the Snow White/Rumpelstilkson show I'm going to get peeved. I know why Snow White. I WANT TO EXPLORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRE MORE FAIRYTALES.
Oh there are more fairy tales. However Rumple as well as Regina and Snow(two sides of same coin) ARE connected to pretty much everything. The fun is trying to figure out HOW and why.Posted 5/25/2012 5:20:01 PM #
gosh I hated Jimmity's parents. I loved his story though. But wait, how is it that he turns back to a human in the other world but those parents are still puppets?
The king with the golden hand was such a douche, if someone saves your fucking life from a dragon then the least you could do is reward him without forcing your ugly ass daughter on him. Come ON.Posted 5/26/2012 8:29:43 PM #
He was turn back human because they live in a land with no magic and it was magic that turned him into a grasshopper.Posted 5/26/2012 9:13:21 PM #