Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries

LOL TWILIGHT. YOULL BE CALLING IT DOCTOR WHO SOON. CAUSE PLEC LIKES TIME TRAVEL

Don't worry. As long as Elena does not get pregnant from riding a motorbike, I won't be calling it Doctor Who any time soon. :P  

What do you mean they filmed it before the internet blew up? The internet has been on Mulan/Aurora since they first met. I've seen shipping vibes since just after season 2 started.

I mean the heart scene. It was a done deal way before the fandom reacted to the beginnings of it. By the time it aired they were already halfway into the second half  

I can't even remember what the dude looks like. They must have (or atleast was stongly influenced) decided to go the Mulan/Aurora route instead of the Mulan/Phillip route because of the huge following.  

Not so sure - they were talking about "eventually" adding LGBT characters and then conveniently cast Aurora and Mulan RIGHT AFTER. I am sure fan reaction helped a lot on that, but it was quite clearly planned.

Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

I mean the heart scene

OH. 

Not so sure - they were talking about "eventually" adding LGBT characters and then conveniently cast Aurora and Mulan RIGHT AFTER.If thats true then it really was planned. Lets see if the baby really ends them or not

Posted at

Tinkerbell tho.

Its like she's 24/7 on caffeine withdrawal.

99% sure she will double cross them all and go after Blue when they go to storybrooke, but oh well.

Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

Bitch has no one to blame but herself. She was warned that Regina was no good. If anything she should be coming at Blue with an apology not a sword

Posted at

The only one to be blamed is Blue Bitch for being all meangirls and bureaucratically deciding to not help Regina cause of her bad parents.

Blue caused all of this shit and ruined both of their lives.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
I’m 100% convinced the blue fairy is the root if all evil. She helped beafire because she knew Rumple wouldn’t go. She needed him to want to find a way to find him. She had to have Regina have a shitty life so she would become the evil queen and enact the curse, which is why she punished Tink for helping Regina. I honestly would be far from shocked if the blue fairy never actually lost her memory.

can't fucking stand the blue fairy. Only way her double standards will make sense is if the bitch was evil from day one.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
The only one to be blamed is Blue Bitch for being all meangirls and bureaucratically deciding to not help Regina cause of her bad parents.

Blue caused all of this shit and ruined both of their lives.

Right? The way she bullied tink and kept calling her green with an asshole tone was so over the top. Who the fuck judges a person based on their parents? Regina may have lived up to Cora's name but it didn't mean there was no possible way of preventing that to happen, which tink proved despite Regina chickening out. Every ep this blue bitch is in she just contradicts herself, breaks her own rules and acts all high and mighty, then NO ONE ever calls her out. Which is probably why she was so rude to tink since it was someone who finally stood up to her self righteous ass. If she really isn't evil this whole time then they need to have someone just call the bitch out on her shit, which I assume and hope will be tink when she's back in storybrooke. I hope she regains her powers and knocks the bitch out with a pixie punch in the face. I just checked her tag on tumblr and I was swimming in all the hateful posts

Posted at
1581 posts
Danielle50

The Blue Fairy is the reason why nobody can have a happy ending.

Posted at
1581 posts
Danielle50
Did anybody else felt bad that Robin Hood son was stuck as a fiddler for 28 years.
Posted at
1581 posts
Danielle50
*toddler not fiddler. Stupid autocorect
Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad