Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries

So stuff we know:

EP7 is when we will see Storybrooke and what has hapened when the cast has been away and apparantly a lot of very bad shit happened. Ariel will be in storybrooke. Belle will cast a curse on the town...for whatever reason. However before that characters apparantly will keep doing very surprising decisions in their stay in Neverland Neverland is a way to explore who those people truly are instead of just what they want to be. Pan's storyarc will last for 11 episodes. Kitsis describes him as "one of the nastiest and most coplicated" villains. Ursula and Ariel story will have some huge twist. They want to do Cruella and Rapunzel at some point in the future Emma is still pissed at Neal and holds him responsible for prison time and shit.
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Lol why cruella? Are they gonna tie her with the Darlings, since her story also takes place in London 

Posted at
1581 posts
Danielle50
So I hope we get back the awesome Snow then.
Posted at

Fuck yes, Fables movie anounced.

Poor OUAT will be compared to hell to it(and judged by it) once it releases, lol.

Posted at
1581 posts
Danielle50

Captain Swan kiss 10-27-13. Can we skip the next episode and go straight to that one.

Posted at

And apparantly its NOT a dream or illusion (fuck you tvd for teasing DE for three seasons with that shit) Its an ACTUAL EMMA and ACTUAL HOOK ACTUALLY KISSING. 

Posted at

I still hate you kitty

Posted at

AWww, you always know how to warm my cold cold heart, dearie

Posted at
3965 posts
Halde

Is this show good?

Read a quick review, and with the whole secondary story in each episode, the storytelling sounds a bit like Lost(which i enjoy immensly)? The fact that Jennifer Morrison stares is also a plus:)

Posted at

the storytelling sounds a bit like Lost(which i enjoy immensly)

It is basically how Fables would look like if that comic book was adapted by Lost writers(since OUAT IS written by lost writers, as well as Jane Espenson of BTVS fame).

Its not as "good" as Lost in terms of writing quality and quite a bit of the show is a retread of both Fables(the whole concept of fairytale character community living in real world and idea of the subverting fairytale expectations) and BTVS(more noticeable from S2 and onwards, since the show has its very own Spike-type of character).

It has some downsides but its fun little romp full of crazy plot twists.

S1 starts a bit boring and incredibly cheesy(first ~5 episodes) but becomes real strong after that, S2 falters for ~8 episodes or so at the beginning, then delivers ~3-4 best episodes of the show to date, then ending the season with with quite lackluster ~3-4 episodes. S3 so far is top-notch quality, very reminiscent of LOST, not anywhere near close to the OUAT mid-S2 quality, but quite close to OUAT S1 quality.
Posted at | Updated at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad