I'm sorry I know you just explained it but I STILL don't get how he set the Henry thing up. And damn I didn't even know he lost his memories, I thought he just faked it for 28 years. Who wrote the book and Henrys dad are two things I always wanted to knowPosted 9/17/2012 3:52:26 PM #
Notice how various Storybrooke characters have inbuilt "safety mechanisms" - they never questioned what is beyond town, they never questioned how time passes here, they never questioned their pasts.
In same vein, Rumple had most likely added something in his Gold persona that would make him bring Emma into the town, whatever the way possible. So if regina wanted a child it would ALWAYS be someone connected directly to emma, if Regina wanted a maid, it would always be someone Emma would come looking for and so on.
Actually I am convinced he banked on EMma having a son and the son finding a book too before the curse ever hit.Posted 9/17/2012 4:01:44 PM #
I'm betting that whoever wrote the book will connect to how he set it all up. Oh goshhhh just saw JeMo on my TV, himym. Flawless woman is flawless.Posted 9/17/2012 4:11:44 PM #
Meh, I have a suspicion that Baelfire is either book writer or Henry's father or both.Posted 9/17/2012 7:13:04 PM #
Yeah, everyone and their mom is betting Baelfire as his dad. I watched the show spoiler-free but even I could tell the dad would turn into an SLPosted 9/17/2012 7:17:09 PM #
Frankly the way Emma described him Henry's father can either be Baelfire or HookPosted 9/17/2012 7:27:39 PM #
Okay, new spoilers are out:
- Regina shares an intense scene in the Mr.Gold's shop and steals an item from display there, running away.
- Dr.Whale has a certain past connection to Regina, which is revealed in Ep5
- Emma and MM will be transfered into for now undisclosed world, having to survive there and to find a way out.
- Seven Dwarves will try to hang Regina on her own Apple Tree.
- Mr. Gold will make his magic "have more personal nature" with Belle (what the fuck does this mean?)
- Belle will find the chipped cup.
- Rumpbelle kiss in premiere.
- Who is Baelfire will be revealed in S2 and according to R.Carlyle "its pretty mega"
- Captain hook and Rumplestiltskin have a shared past.
- We will meet Rumple's previous wife.
- Aladin and Ariel are pushed back, possibly to second half of Season or S3.
- Henry's father will be revealed and "there's certain percentage of him that Emma knows and certain that she will be VERy surprised by when we find out who he is"
So I guess this confirms baelfire as henry's father.Posted 9/18/2012 8:07:33 AM #
Wouldn't it be hilarious if Gold/Rumple is grown-up Peter Pan?Posted 9/18/2012 8:09:07 AM #
Have fun with Glenna here, cause by the 30th I'm ditching this thread and blocking every tag on tumblr :| MUST NOT WATCH TILL THE SPRING. I've been spoiled far enoughPosted 9/18/2012 12:52:35 PM #
And yeah rump/Peter would be a neat twistPosted 9/18/2012 12:53:03 PM #