Yep, henry will have lesser role for now. that much is known .
More stuff that is known from recent interview:
Posted 9/29/2012 10:50:17 AM #
- Some characters might surprise viewers with their behavior and choices, as contrast between the part of their backstory we know and their storybrooke personas. Not everyone wants to be the same as they were in in FTL and not everyone HAS been the same. characters have new surprising sides in them.
- Belle has never seen "Storybrooke" or normal world so for her this whole world will seem new. How this whole new world affects her and how her being there affects Rumple is major keypoint of the story.
- Expect a very different kind of personality and behavior from Ruby/Red this season
- Some characters in Storybrooke would do anything to go back to FTL and some might not want that.
- We will learn how Regina met Rumple.
- Emma will struggle with the very idea of having parents, especially THESE parents. Some of people who reacted to her one way before will react differently and not everyone will be the same people she has known, thus she will have to figure out what does it mean for her. Also emma's backstory will be shown.
- Mad Hatter plays important role in three episodes.
- Lancelot is a key figure in thef irst half of the season and exploring what happened, what does "complicated" relationship mean and what is Snow's secret that Charming has no idea about will have a huge impact upon the future of the show.
- The way Regina handles the current situation will be surprising, The show treats the current situation as her chance at redemption.
- Aurora will clash with Mulan quite a few times.
- The show was never about breaking the curse and instead the main focus is the "bigger" conflicts that have been going on behind the scenes - some of them hinted in S1 and some of them yet to be introduced.
I already heard that Regina/Rumple backstory. Rumor has it that Rumple help Regina from being the innocent person we seen in flashbacks to the evil queen she is now.Posted 9/29/2012 12:19:32 PM #
lol cant wait for the ouat premiere i got rumbelle butterfliesPosted 9/30/2012 8:07:38 AM #
is it too early to start screeming, omg, omg, omg, omg, what just happened? throwing emma back in the FTL was unexpected (granted i did not keep up with spoilers).Posted 9/30/2012 9:22:36 PM #
I wonder why Prince Phillip castle was safe from the curse. I don't care for Rumbelle because I do not think they will last unless Belle go dark which is unlikely. Then you will have to put in that Bael will come back probably in the middle of the season and he is probably more evil then his father. I totally understand how Emma took her parents but I don't like that Regina is redeeming for Henry.Posted 9/30/2012 10:13:00 PM #
Can this show get ANY MORE PERFECT? seriously?
SO I guess now in the show we will have THREE different settings instead of two(FTL and Storybrooke)...
Also my heart breaks for Regina.....the girl's more confused and conflicted than even Rumple is now...
Posted 9/30/2012 10:48:07 PM #
- Can't wait for Regina's redemption. Its such a fascinating and great concept and I have no doubts taht she will do everything to get her son back, now. She chose him over the curse after all.
- Snow and MM in FTL? OH HELL TO THE YES.
as for the curse and Philipp's kingdom, i am guessing Corra was hiding there and simply protected herself (since from Promo it appears that Snow and MM will have an encounter with her)Posted 9/30/2012 10:52:54 PM #
Um no rumbelle is still awesome, I'm not gonna not care for a ship just because they both don't agree on things, aurora was sort of bitch, slept for half (28?) a year, don't care she was too judgemental of MulanPosted 10/1/2012 12:58:51 AM #
I don't understand one thing from the episode though. When Mulan said time froze, did the people stop moving as well or they were like the people in Storybrooke?Posted 10/1/2012 1:28:53 AM #
They were like the people in storybrooke.Posted 10/1/2012 1:42:36 AM #