OT: Teen Wolf
And yeah. her wandering through the woods for days also counts for that. Also in the graveyard scene, we have seen someone with supernturally-long red-painted nails behind a gravestone before the guy fell into the grave.
Unless Omega had a knack for painting his nails, whoever dug out the corpse and ate the liver was NOT him.Posted 6/11/2012 2:16:54 PM #
And we have another proof that Lydia is not exactly human, considering whatever happened to Jackson seems to be her fault.
New female werewolf is awesome. Alpha Team are such a concentrated mass of douchebaggery, but still awesome .
Talking about douchebags...here I thought I could not hate argent family more....proven wrong yet again lol.Posted 6/12/2012 3:54:28 AM #
1) Yeah, theres something wrong with Lydia and Jackson. So what is Lydia and what the hell is Jackson if hes lifting up trucks but he's not turning into a werewolf? And why does Jackson think Lydia is the reason he isn't a werewolf? Did I miss something? 2) Lol Alpha team! The new female wolf is so far an awesome character. 3) Also what do you think Scott's boss is? Or is he somebody that just knows of the supernatural world?Posted 6/12/2012 9:13:05 AM #
1) Yeah, theres something wrong with Lydia and Jackson. So what is Lydia and what the hell is Jackson if hes lifting up trucks but he's not turning into a werewolf? And why does Jackson think Lydia is the reason he isn't a werewolf? Did I miss something?
they had sex. the info-movie during class was on about how some of infections in smaller doses can make you immune to other. We know that supernatural traits are like a disease. Jackson seems to think that whatever Lydia is made him immune or counter-acted the wolf-bite in a weird way. In same way the wolf bite seems to be triggering Lydia's latent genes too.
As for Jackson's newfounf strength. I am guessing that its caused by itneraction between Alpha stuff and lydia stuff. He might remain human, but be stronger and faster.
Lol Alpha team! The new female wolf is so far an awesome character.
Yes. Actress reminds me of Katie Cassidy for some reason. Also this was hilarious:
As for alpha team I somehow got the feeling that Derek was using them to measure Scott's strength.
Going by the last interaction with the third guy Scott had, i am guessing Scott will have to get at least two out of three to his side to weaken Derek. Considering two out of three are pretty much psychotic, this will be hilarious.
3) Also what do you think Scott's boss is? Or is he somebody that just knows of the supernatural world?
no way in hell he is normal. he did not even flinch a muscle when facing against Alpha or Daddy Argent. he also knows way too much for a regular guy, like the ash wood stuff that even Alpha defined as "oldschool".
He also threw a veiled reference about shapeshifters to Scott this epsiode.
I am guessing we will find out next episode. Would not be surprised on if he is the same type of creature as the lizard thing, who I am guessing is eitehr the freaky teacher or the camera-guy from school.Posted 6/12/2012 9:44:17 AM #
1) A lot of people are saying Jackson was immune to Derek's bite because last season Derek dug his nails into Jackson's neck. Remember Jackson wasn't feeling well and his body eventually fought off the infection. 2) yes Erica's scenes were good. A much needed female character. 3) I'm looking forward to finding out what scotts boss is. He doesn't seem to be afraid of anything. I don't think hes any type of creature that needs to kill or has the urge to. But I believe he's got some type of power. 4) As for the lizard I think the camera guy or the teacher is to obvioious. It would most likely be somebody that's new in town. Which could be the camera guy or Allisons grandfather. LolPosted 6/12/2012 10:33:13 AM #
1) A lot of people are saying Jackson was immune to Derek's bite because last season Derek dug his nails into Jackson's neck. Remember Jackson wasn't feeling well and his body eventually fought off the infection.
But that alone would not explain why he is suddenly lifting trucks now.
We saw Jackson be infused with Derek's memories last season through that scratch as he talked about the whole Hale manson fire.
The question is how he did that back then too since apparantly there are only two things that can happen to a human - he either dies from the infection or turns werewolf. Its not something your body is supposed to be able to fight back at.
Right now its far too confusing on what is happening with them, but it seems to be different for both Lydia and Jackson.Posted 6/12/2012 11:12:36 AM #
Okay by the very fact that it seems that Derek thinks Lydia is the Shifter(the lizard creature) in fifth ep, it means that she is not that.
Also, caught a promo where Scott's boss pretty much says that that thing is "pure tool of destruction and death, unlike your kind", which seems to imply that the boss is not werewolf.Posted 6/13/2012 5:42:14 AM #
Has there ever been a seen with Scotts boss outside during the day?Posted 6/13/2012 9:08:36 AM #
yes I also had a thought that he is a vampire.Posted 6/13/2012 9:49:22 AM #
It makes sense. Since we seem him a dark and with no windows vet office all the time! And the only time I remember him being outside was at night.Posted 6/13/2012 1:26:50 PM #