Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
1356 posts
Promqueen

I forgot you're from Netherlands Bella! we're going to Driehuis - is that close to you?

Posted at
^ no it's not :( I live in Amsterdam :), any chance you'll go there too ?
Posted at

<---I can't get enough of my icon. I had a dream about it last night. OMG.

I've missed your story's , this one made me laugh, they are really hot together too :D

I know! SO HOT. I still think it's missing a little Elijah. Now that's a hot incest threesome. haha I found them yesterday on tumblr and had to post them for your girls!

don't worry honey, no more books for me for the rest few weeks! I'm heading to Holland in a few hours (still packing apparently) to play hockey and get smashed! LOL

Good! haha Have fun in Holland!! :D I only have two months left before I can move to the UK! We have to meet up!!!

Posted at

OMG...Pretty Little Vampires. I found this on tumblr a while ago...just thought I should post it here. Klefan are Alison's parents. LOL

Posted at
1581 posts
Danielle50
^hahaha
Posted at
1356 posts
Promqueen

no it's not :( I live in Amsterdam :), any chance you'll go there too ?

just got back girlies!!! Bella, we just stayed in Driehuis camping (with all that freakin rain!!) but I did get to see a small part of Amsterdam from the train and it was amazingly beautiful!

^ LOVE this!!! LOL

Posted at

And Kalijah as Aria's parents! I love these!

Posted at
1581 posts
Danielle50
Keep them coming.
Posted at

Posted at
3286 posts
Luana

Uncle Mason is free again..lady EwFace left him lul

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.