Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
teamstelena
1175 posts
Teamstelena

OK so like who is loving the idea of Stefan with a freakin motorcycle next season???!! HOTT!!! Whoo Stefan baby...mmm!! LOL

Posted at
593 posts
Lord-of-winter
@Miss.Kay, Is that real I hopes. I suggest he get a Yamaha or a Kawasaki, that would be badass.
Posted at
tvlover92
132 posts
Tvlover92

@Kay OMG YES I AM SO EXCITED! Stefan and a motorcycle will be the best thing ever!

Posted at
tvlover92
132 posts
Tvlover92

So last night Kevin William totally tweeted : Stefan Salvatore for President! (exclamation point and all)

;) yep.

Posted at
teamstelena
1175 posts
Teamstelena

@Lord Of Winter: Yeah i'm pretty sure it's true because Paul said he was hoping that Stefan would get something vintage lol

@Emily: I just need to see some pics of my bb on that motorcycle like immediately!! LMAO, oh and yes I saw that KW tweet!!! LOL So awesome! He's got my vote!

Posted at
593 posts
Lord-of-winter

@Miss.Kay, Since it's true then he needs to get something awsome.

Posted at
teamstelena
1175 posts
Teamstelena

@Lord Of Winter: Oh most definitely! I don't know anything about bikes but I bet Stefan's got some money saved up Hahahah!! Loving that Stefan will be showing a more rebellious side. I really hope that he takes Elena for a ride, and they have some fun adventures together. It'd sure shut those DE fans up who constantly say that she will end up choosing Damon because he's more exciting, or adventurous...whatever. So I am hoping to see Stefan showing Elena the good side to being a vampire and that they have some fun.

Posted at
1565 posts
Amie

But I love his red car tooooo! I wonder why he is getting a motorcycle? Could it be that Damon smashes his awesome carr in anger? Anyway, Stefan is getting more awesome!

@Kay, oh yeah, definitively, taking Elena on that bike ride....could it be what leads to what is being talked about very recently here, the SEx?

Posted at
Hey Girls!!How is it going?I really missed chatting with you.
Posted at
@Liza:I just read that article now about hot vamp sex ofcourse the obvious answer is SE but i think its too early for them to have sex in the premiere not that i'm against it but the title of the episode is "Growing Pains" meaning it has to do with Elena's pain about turning into a vampire and Stefan will definitely feel guilty about it,so probably everyone isn't in a happy mood i don't know what will lead to that sex but we will wait and see.Oh and i never know Paul's Bday is on 23rd July,i wish him happy birthday.
Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.