Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

yeah they really exaggerate in spoilers so fans are either getting excited or freaking out all for nothing, he's never really gone truly bad. And we know he won't always be good of course, same with damon.

Posted at
1565 posts
Amie

I think that the 4th seaso is where Stefan's character shoudl find stability, because he needs to maintain that dark side to keep him strong enough physically and not forget about his good side to keep him strong psychologically.

Posted at
287 posts

good point lisa, stefan is my favourite character, i dont like from the spoilers how there making elena seem. but we'll see

Posted at
@Liza:Hey Sweetie! How are you doing?I agree Stef needs to find a balance between his good and dark side,you know JP said dark Stefan is the real Stefan,can u believe? She is just contradicting herself and that is one of the reason why i don't take her words seriously now.
Posted at
teamstelena
1175 posts
Teamstelena

Hi lovelies!!! Miss you guys! Oh my goodness the spoilers are so freakin crazy right now! For the most part I am just ignoring them. I keep getting reminded of what the spoilers were from before S3 started and then hardly any of it played out the way people thought so....i'm not going nuts yet. I have adopted a new "I don't care" attitude about Delena too. I mean I NEVER want to see them together but my thing is--bring it on. I'll stomach it just to watch them fail because they will.

Posted at
593 posts
Lord-of-winter

Hello, @Miss,Kay has far has I'm concern the whole spoilers for S4. Are like S3 all over again Delena centric, I just hope that they don't take over the show.

Posted at
tvlover92
132 posts
Tvlover92

hey guys sorry I have been MIA haha I am on tumblr a lot. Anyways Yea I am so irritated with many of the spoilers. Like Kay said I am not worried about Delena because I know that even if they happen, there is no way it will work out and that Stelena will always prevail.  What i am really worried about is like what Charlie said, basically I am worried that they will ruin much of Elena's character. Yes flawed heroines and characters are good.  But when you are dealing with romance between two men, especially that they are brothers, there is such a fine line.  I don't see how they can drag this trangle out with it being so central and not make Elena look bad.  For one she has lost much of her sense of loyalty. Elena is all good things, the important things and values are ones which she has held on to for so long but I can't ignore that she has indeed lost at least a bit of her loyalty.  Her acts with Damon are the reasons for that.  But I just hope they show how strong she is this season. We have seen her strength, her admirable and beautiful strength when it comes to family. But I am worried about her strength in her romantic life now. It will be hard to root for her in that department if they make more dramatically romantic moments happen between her and Damon (because we all know she will eventually run back to Stefan).  I hope the triangle cools off soon.

Posted at
I just hope we will not have another DE season that is all. I don't care about the spoilers,its like S3 all over again,nothing turns out the way they said it will.
Posted at
593 posts
Lord-of-winter

@Alhpa Male, I feel the same way. Has long It's doesn't become the DE show again, It well help me enjoy the season.

Posted at
287 posts

hi guys, thanks emily, to be fair i just dont understand how they can make elena have these deep heavy scenes with damon, then stefan just accept it, cos she's changed. and how can they keep the bothers bond, if there constanantly going to battle over the same thing? if there going to make elena change, then there  going to change the whole dymnamics between the relaionships already forged. and it just goes back to my orignal theory of having to change elena has a character to have delena, n we have to have delena because theres just a fan base or vocal fanbase should i say. so i wonder if this moment in episode 4 is the spilt of stelena for a while? am trying not to read the spoilers cos i want to go into s4 with n open veiw, n i know that at some point they'll be delena moments but hoprfully lets get it done and then move on.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad