Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
I was already in the GG forum and then I came across this one eventually, basically I jumped in whenever a DEr said something incredibly stupid, they had each others backs but it was obvious they abused the guest option by creating clones for their selves. LOL. I think they all died because of our aggressive logic, but I had Eric take guest posting off and some just disappeared. Good times
Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

LOL. Very good times. I remember this Pink person. Biased "DE"er personified.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
But pink also fought with DErs, mainly cause she was team Elena and they were team Damon, so anything Elena did to Damon was "horrible" to them, and I jumped in to bring up Jeremy and of COURSE they idiotically talked around it, then pink was cheering at me. Still her posts were whack and I loved her banter with you guys lul, I think Kitty and Glenna scared her off. Pink was a piece of work
Posted at
charlieangles1234
287 posts

hi guys how is everyone? this posts, especially the 1st one in regards to damon not being abusive, they are just many of the posts that prove how blinded d/e fans can be. thats what i always hate about some d/e fans is the stefan hate. seriously some fans are just watching for damon. and as for the second post about damons blood i didnt know that had being comfirmed that it was his? i mean she blood jacked him only got 1 viel, which she gave to bill. but then  we see alaric empty 3/4 veils later. so had damon contuined to donate blood?or was it someone else?  but if it was kinda blows her theory of d/e always unwittinley saving each other. unless i've missed something n plec has confirmed it in one of her interiews?

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
It's confirmed that it's his deary :) the writers and zap2it confirmed it. But yeah they're very DElusional, pretty much.
Posted at
22846 posts
Elenalovesspn

FLORA FLORA HELLO HELLO 

Posted at
Cooling

In the video, Paul also admitted that he did not "buy" the ending of the season, and doesn't think it was believable that Stefan would let Elena die by saving only Matt. Being a vampire, Paul thinks that Stefan would be strong enough to take both Elena and Matt out of the sunken truck at the same time. "I don't buy it, I'll be completely honest, the writers are probably going to be mad at me," Paul said, "I don't buy it, but it is what it is and so we have to live with it."

http://www.examiner.com/article/vampire-diaries-paul-wesley-on-season-4-elena-may-fall-for-damon

Posted at
Cooling

There are many inconsistencies in the portrayal of vampires on this show, lol.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

lol Paul seems to love calling the writers out on their shit. He already bluntly called Bonnie a plot device in front of hundreds of fans 2 months ago.

FLORA FLORA HELLO HELLO

BBY <3333333 WUT U WANT

Posted at
Cooling

Paul is great! Where did he said that about Bonnie?

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.