Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

I lost the pictures, but I know I posted them before. It was at a convention like a month or two ago with I think Ian, Joseph and Trevino.

Posted at
287 posts

lol damnit wish it wasnt his his blood, i think sometimes there just doin it to please d/e. as for paul wesley love him!!he is right about bonnie. and i suppose he had to let elena dies to have so she would turn,. and i understand the whole respecting her descion theme. and her not wanting her to lose someone else but yeah he's on people blood now makin him strong, strong enough to pull 2 people out??? alot of the spoilers r d/e based maybe its cos alot of fans were abit miffed about 3.22 choice.its going to be intresting to see how the writers handle it. and there trying to keep all fan bases happy. i think s4 could be a make it or brake it season 4 me!

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Everyone and their mom keeps saying sfefan couldve took both of them out. As for the blood I think the writers just need to do little things like that to assure fans that DE is never over, BUT that doesn't imply they're DEstined or endgame. The pair just goes through these circles of moments even with Elena choosing sfefan every time
Posted at
Cizzi
1469 posts
Cizzi
Maybe this is naive of me but I actually think stelena will be ok in season 4.I think they won't be fully back until midseason and that's good for Stelena if that is what happens because I can't see them investing a season and a half bringing a couple together only to tear them apart.plus the girl still picked Stefan after he went through his ripper phase,after she saw him at his worst.so I'm not worried about Stevens in season 4 lol
Posted at
31 posts
Little-bit

THAT RANT IS JUST HILARIOUS

That's why I just had to post it here I just wish it wasn't so long: It must have been difficult to read without any space but I couldn't post it otherwise.  :(  I'm sorry about it.  I should have just put a link to the blog where I found it.

I found a rant even more strange than this one once. In that rant a Delena fan stated that Stelena fans can't say that Damon shouldn't be with Elena because he killed her little brother since Damon knew that Jeremy had the ring when he killed him.

I just don't understand.... Damon admitted that he didn't see the ring!

Posted at
1565 posts
Amie

@Little Bit, those kids just pay to much attention to Ian's pretty eyes to notice what was actually happening in the scene and who said what....lul

Everyone and their mom keeps saying sfefan couldve took both of them out. As for the blood I think the writers just need to do little things like that to assure fans that DE is never over, BUT that doesn't imply they're DEstined or endgame. The pair just goes through these circles of moments even with Elena choosing sfefan every time

I am with here bby! Its just Plec's fucked up way of using the books's SL to make it interesting for the show....however she somehow missed the part that book Elena actually exchanged blood with both Stefan and Damon so she had both their blood in her system...but lets not get too much into that cos logic is not JP's strongest suit. The simple thing is, if DE were really meant tpo be together...there would have to be some progress in their personalities and relationship by now to assure me of that...but honestly I don't see anything in s3 to make me believe in DE being a real endgame thing...whereas SE whether you hate it or love it has moved on from the honeymoon stage to something more serious.

Posted at
287 posts

yeah your all right, it being damons blood that turned elena, damons flash back all the spoilers. its all for the d/e fans, seriously though some d/e fans logic must just to turn to dust when watching ian. i'v just typed stelena v delena into goggle, and all sorts came up, my perosnal fav, delena all the way, at the end of the the day tvd wouldnt be anything without delena. no delena no ratings!

lol i was dying to point out that 3.19 with delenas big moment was the worst ratings in the season of tvd, but it was n old post so didnt bother.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

I love how they ignore the fact that 3x19 had shit ratings even after the kiss was released all over the internet 2 days before the episode aired (Canadian promo's are ridiculous, they never heard of the term "spoiler") but anyway, it had the lowest rating ever. And I'm pretty sure it's not just delena "saving" the show, they'd have banged by now or just hooked up if that were true, and Morgan wouldn't be renewed as a regular, along with his sibling castmates.

Posted at
Ahhh i need spoilers about Klaus,anyone one knows when he is returning to his true form?
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

he's in the first 3 but I think he officially comes back in 3. In 4 he is apparently storytelling some flashbacks, and he's confirmed to torment/troll Tyler for like half the season. Coooooool

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad