Top 3 saddest TV deaths
what do you think are the saddest deaths on any TV show? did the death make you cry? was it the way they died that made it so sad? was it death of your favourite character in the show that it sad? mine has to be:
Posted 6/13/2011 4:19:13 PM #
- Mitchell in Being Human - the part George stakes him and says "I'm doing this because i love you" had me in floods of tears. i didnt want him to die and i dont know how the next series will work without him.
- Sambuca Kelly in Waterloo Road - i already knew she was going to die in the episode but what really got me was when she said to Tom that as far she was concerned he was her father and ask him to be there when she woke up but you knew that she wasnt going to wake up. i cried for ages after that.
- John and Jenna in TVD - both their deaths were really upsetting but what got me was John's letter to Elena, espically when he said he would still love if she was a vampire. that made me cry.
in no particular order:
- Rose in TVD. I cried like a baby when Damon staked her.
- Prue in Charmed
- Marissa in The O.C.
- Michael in Prison BreakPosted 6/13/2011 4:35:55 PM #
Uh oh, that is one hard topic...
The first place is obviously certain horribly cruel death in Buffy Season 5. It was devastating seeing character reactions to that (especially ANya's monologue about death) and I truly cried when Buffy found that person dead.
Second Place is certain character in Game of Thrones that got killed last night in 9th episode. Its such an unexpected death and shocking one. And completely unfair.
Third Place is shared between certain two BTVS deaths in season 7, Peter's erasing in "Fringe" and Miranda Ellis death in Dead Zone.Posted 6/13/2011 4:40:12 PM #
1. Marissa Cooper's death in the O.C. by a car accident
2. Death of Carson Beckett in Stargate Atlantis
3. Charlie's death in Lost when he drowned
4. Death of John Winchester in Supernatural
5. Death of Sam & Dean Winchester (but basically doesn't count because they are always brought to life again ^^)Posted 6/13/2011 4:48:08 PM #
All mine are (from what I remember at the moment) from "Harper's Island"
1. Cal's/Chloe's death(s)
2. Sully's death
3. Trish's death
Additionally to that, I cried so hard when Sam had to shoot his werewolf girlfriend in "Supernatural" and when Jean's funeral was held in "Glee"
Besides that, "As I Lay Dying" was the saddest moment in TVD. Not because of Jenna though I feel bad for Elena, Alaric and Jeremy but because of John. That was one beautiful deed!Posted 6/13/2011 4:51:05 PM #
- Rose's death.
- Jo & Ellen's death because I've always loved them.
And I agree with JustOneKiss John's death was heartbreaking for me. And especially Dean's reaction to it.Posted 6/13/2011 4:58:07 PM #
I can't think off much, but Rose's death scene from TVD maked me shed a tear. John death scene was done very well, but i didn't find it that kind of death scene. It was beautifull, but not sad in that sense to me. I gotta say though, i think Jenna's death was horribly performed. It was clumsy, and we didn't know that much about Jenna.
Buffy's death in season 5 finale was also pretty upsetting, but when i saw it, i knew there was 7 season so it wasen't so bad. She was alive in the next episode. . .
Ohh! Number 1, is almost wihtout of doubt Amber's death scene in House M.D. season 4 finale. I shed many tears. It was so sad, unfair, and well performed. That was one good death scene!Posted 6/13/2011 5:23:26 PM #
am i the only one who didn't cry when marissa died in the oc?
anyway, i'd have to go with
prue-charmed (@prom_queen that was a good one. i had forgotten how much i cried when prue died)
denny-grey's anatomyPosted 6/13/2011 5:30:38 PM #
@Halde, I think people mean the funeral scene when mentioning John's death (at least that's what I meant) :) The letter was very emotional to me.Posted 6/13/2011 5:30:41 PM #
and izzie- grey's anatomy even though she didn't actually die but it was very sad when we thought she was dead.Posted 6/13/2011 5:32:31 PM #